WTF IS GOING ON?!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Dec 12, 2005.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    What's all this feuding?

    as a small canadian gurl once said.

    "shut the foook up and ride"

    bill
    The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
    a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
    and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
    Sir Isaac Newton

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > What's all this feuding?
    >
    > as a small canadian gurl once said.
    >
    > "shut the foook up and ride"

    Yeah I think that's all we need to know.

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  3. pauly

    pauly Guest

    On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:47:10 -0800, Bill Wheeler wrote
    (in article <[email protected]>):

    > What's all this feuding?

    the annual winter melt down

    > as a small canadian gurl once said.
    >
    > "shut the foook up and ride"

    indeed

    Pauly- riding

  4. Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > What's all this feuding?
    >
    > as a small canadian gurl once said.
    >
    > "shut the foook up and ride"
    >
    > bill
    > The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
    > a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
    > and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
    > Sir Isaac Newton

    Damn stright, Bill!

    Psycho Mike

  5. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    "Bill Wheeler" <bill[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > What's all this feuding?
    >
    > as a small canadian gurl once said.
    >
    > "shut the foook up and ride"
    >
    > bill
    > The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
    > a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
    > and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
    > Sir Isaac Newton

    I'm still riding a couple 3 times a week, even if I have to do a little road
    due to limited daylight and the work schedule.

    Keeps me too happy to argue...

    CDB

  6. JD

    JD Guest

    Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > What's all this feuding?
    >
    > as a small canadian gurl once said.
    >
    > "shut the foook up and ride"

    nice,

    JD riding daily

  7. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > Shaun aRe wrote:

    >> Thanks for the link Jerry, but it was an admonishment based on a
    >> play on words (Never seed her - I know it spoils it if you have to
    >> explain but you appear to need the help - basically I was saying
    >> 'keep your dick outa the bitch'), not an admission of (admittedly
    >> factual) ignorance of the show. Thanks again though - play nice and
    >> be well, Meester da Freak.

    > Well, you know us sepos are simple people and we usually need a little
    > help understanding things.

    SEPOS Selected Enlisted Personnel for Overseas Service
    SEPOS Southeastern Pennsylvania Orchid Society

  8. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    >> Shaun, Merry Christmas, don't ever change.
    >> Bill

    >Thanks Sandra! Merry Christmas to you too John. Don't you go changing either
    >Jill.
    >

    >CHEERS!
    >

    >Shaun aRe

    Sometimes I wish I could understand you......or do I?

    Peace,
    Bill

    The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
    a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
    and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
    Sir Isaac Newton

  9. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest

    > >> Shaun, Merry Christmas, don't ever change.
    > >> Bill

    > >Thanks Sandra! Merry Christmas to you too John. Don't you go changing

    either
    > >Jill.
    > >

    > >CHEERS!
    > >

    > >Shaun aRe

    > Sometimes I wish I could understand you......or do I?

    <Gives Wheeler a nudge to overcome his static inertia... >

    You do wish, of course, and in order to understand my reply above, well, all
    the information is clearly in your reply at the top of this page Bill. Well
    I think so anyway but WTF would I know - I'm just a smart arsed Brit ',;~}~

    Cheers!

    Shaun aRe