WTF IS GOING ON?!

Bill Wheeler

Guest
What's all this feuding?

as a small canadian gurl once said.

"shut the foook up and ride"

bill
The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> What's all this feuding?
>
> as a small canadian gurl once said.
>
> "shut the foook up and ride"

Yeah I think that's all we need to know.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 15:47:10 -0800, Bill Wheeler wrote
(in article <[email protected]>):

> What's all this feuding?

the annual winter melt down

> as a small canadian gurl once said.
>
> "shut the foook up and ride"

indeed

Pauly- riding

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> What's all this feuding?
>
> as a small canadian gurl once said.
>
> "shut the foook up and ride"
>
> bill
> The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
> a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
> and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
> Sir Isaac Newton

Damn stright, Bill!

Psycho Mike

> What's all this feuding?
>
> as a small canadian gurl once said.
>
> "shut the foook up and ride"
>
> bill
> The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
> a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
> and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
> Sir Isaac Newton

I'm still riding a couple 3 times a week, even if I have to do a little road
due to limited daylight and the work schedule.

Keeps me too happy to argue...

CDB

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> What's all this feuding?
>
> as a small canadian gurl once said.
>
> "shut the foook up and ride"

nice,

JD riding daily

G.T. wrote:
> Shaun aRe wrote:

>> Thanks for the link Jerry, but it was an admonishment based on a
>> play on words (Never seed her - I know it spoils it if you have to
>> explain but you appear to need the help - basically I was saying
>> 'keep your **** outa the *****'), not an admission of (admittedly
>> factual) ignorance of the show. Thanks again though - play nice and
>> be well, Meester da Freak.

> Well, you know us sepos are simple people and we usually need a little
> help understanding things.

SEPOS Selected Enlisted Personnel for Overseas Service
SEPOS Southeastern Pennsylvania Orchid Society

>> Shaun, Merry Christmas, don't ever change.
>> Bill

>Thanks Sandra! Merry Christmas to you too John. Don't you go changing either
>Jill.
>

>CHEERS!
>

>Shaun aRe

Sometimes I wish I could understand you......or do I?

Peace,
Bill

The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton

> >> Shaun, Merry Christmas, don't ever change.
> >> Bill

> >Thanks Sandra! Merry Christmas to you too John. Don't you go changing

either
> >Jill.
> >

> >CHEERS!
> >

> >Shaun aRe

> Sometimes I wish I could understand you......or do I?

<Gives Wheeler a nudge to overcome his static inertia... >

You do wish, of course, and in order to understand my reply above, well, all
the information is clearly in your reply at the top of this page Bill. Well
I think so anyway but WTF would I know - I'm just a smart arsed Brit ',;~}~

Cheers!

Shaun aRe