WTF is Michael Ball thinking?

Geoff Vadar said:
Nah just send you card to my joint his missus is over here all the time. I will pass on your card for you.
Correct. She is looking for material for her 'train crash' **** serious and reckons Vadars gross deformities and dud rooting style is hilarious. She is wondering though why you keep asking her to wear a strap on and scream at her to 'stick it in the brown', whatever that means.

classic1 said:
Correct. She is looking for material for her 'train crash' **** serious and reckons Vadars gross deformities and dud rooting style is hilarious. She is wondering though why you keep asking her to wear a strap on and scream at her to 'stick it in the brown', whatever that means.
That's funny that you dont know what she is on about cos she tell's me you wont touch her. Not after you you got the hots for Kathy Watt. Apparently she backed out a big log on your front lawn and it was love at first sight.

Geoff Vadar said:
That's funny that you dont know what she is on about cos she tell's me you wont touch her. Not after you you got the hots for Kathy Watt. Apparently she backed out a big log on your front lawn and it was love at first sight.
It was a pretty hot scene. You had to be there.

lmno609 said:
Create a sense of gratitude for what you have, for what is working, for what is wonderful and sweet in your life. A morning or evening gratitude list, written each day, can do wonders for helping you feel grateful.
Why spend your time worrying about earning wow powerleveling when you could simply play and enjoy the game? Purchase wow gold from http://www.wowgold1000.com and never worry about the cost of items or upgrades again. We hope this above-mentioned information is beneficial and useful for you.At affordable and competitive prices, your power leveling purchase is held in the strictest of confidence, and your purchase is guaranteed to be legitimately earned, never done through bots or exploits.
If you have a great demand of the latest news and wow power leveling information, please click to our website where we offer some wow gold guide for our sincere customers to help them solve the funding problem.
As we know, world of warcraft gold in world of warcraft game is very important ,if you have more wow Gorefiend gold ,you can buy wow leveling item ,wow weapon and power your wow character, who will be stronger and stronger.
RTT is that you?

earth_dweller said:
RTT is that you?
lol. Check the joining date. This is one of a half dozen spammers that Steve has let through since March. Obviously for a small fee.

Crankyfeet said:
lol. Check the joining date. This is one of a half dozen spammers that Steve has let through since March. Obviously for a small fee.
yeah I know, just trying to be funny.

classic1 said:
It was a pretty hot scene. You had to be there.

I was there when she did it as a public display of affection for all of us at Tour of Coleriane this year... brought a tear to my eye.