WTF ? Yarra trail (Melb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rman

When you think you've seen it all. About 9:15 am on the Yarra trail, just passed St Kevins (where it
runs along the road) 6-7 shivering (the clock on the silo said 8 (not 11) degrees) slim, model like
teenage girls wrapped in blankets and make up, standing next to a photographer, setting up his
stuff. A very ugly spot for a photo shot IMO. Couldn't stop as I was very very late for work, but
any body come past later and see WTF they were actually doing ?

Actually, what I am really asking is, what was under the blankets, and should of I
stopped.............

RMan

RMan wrote:

> When you think you've seen it all. About 9:15 am on the Yarra trail, just passed St Kevins (where
> it runs along the road) 6-7 shivering (the clock on the silo said 8 (not 11) degrees) slim, model
> like teenage girls wrapped in blankets and make up, standing next to a photographer, setting up
> his stuff. A very ugly spot for a photo shot IMO. Couldn't stop as I was very very late for work,
> but any body come past later and see WTF they were actually doing ?
>
> Actually, what I am really asking is, what was under the blankets, and should of I
> stopped.............
>
> RMan
>
>
It would have been better to dramatically fall off you bike and pretend to go into shock. I'm sure a
few blankets might have sufficed to keep you warm. Then reel off a few lines such as "Am I in
heaven? Are you angels?" ... always worth a try, and worth being late to work for!

- LB

- LB

Originally posted by Luther Blissett
RMan wrote:

> When you think you've seen it all. About 9:15 am on the Yarra trail, just passed St Kevins (where
> it runs along the road) 6-7 shivering (the clock on the silo said 8 (not 11) degrees) slim, model
> like teenage girls wrapped in blankets and make up, standing next to a photographer, setting up
> his stuff. A very ugly spot for a photo shot IMO

Jesus H. Christ on a bike. I saw something very similar many years ago, at night, up in the old Northcote Tip. Young model, couldn't tell if M or F, amazing light setup, expensive camera gear , photographer etc. Mentioned this to several friends. One suggested back maybe it was Bill Henson doing a photo shoot.
location, location, location.....:rolleyes:

> Mentioned this to several friends. One suggested back maybe it was Bill Henson doing a photo
> shoot. location, location, location.....:rolleyes:
>
The Muppets?

Originally posted by patch70
>The Muppets?

Or The Muffettes?

Nope, wrong on both attempts.
Bill's a trendy arty-farty Australian photographer.:p
Check out the photo for the recent Nick Cave-Sydney Dance Company collaboration "Underland".

SH wrote:
>>Mentioned this to several friends. One suggested back maybe it was Bill Henson doing a photo
>>shoot. location, location, location.....:rolleyes:
>>
>
> The Muppets?
>
>
Try Jim Henson - close, but no cigar.

&roo

Status
Not open for further replies.