WTT: Bontrager Road Lite L for M or S

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by posikid, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. posikid

    posikid New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2004
    bontrager road lite frame set in large, original santa cruz keith work with original fork, just too big for me. excelent condition. would like to trade for same in medium or small
    thanks, joshua

    posikid(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Tags:

  2. Plongin

    Plongin Guest

    On 3/7/04 11:01 PM, in article [email protected],
    "posikid" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > bontrager road lite frame set in large, original santa
    > cruz keith work with original fork, just too big for me.
    > excelent condition. would like to trade for same in medium
    > or small thanks, joshua posikid(at)yahoo(dot)com
    >

    > --

    Damn! These are getting hard to find! I wish Keith word
    start up the assembly line again.

    I would give my left nut for a medium cross.