rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

WTT: ISO White Industries Eno Eccentric

Started by Dahron Johnson · · Last activity · 1 post · 303 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
14 April 2004
Last activity
14 April 2004
Original author
Dahron Johnson
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
303
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. To All:

    I'm looking for a White Industries Eno Eccentric, 135mm
    spacing pref., and would like to do some horse trading for
    one if possible. I have an 32h XT cassette rear (silver
    Parallax generation) built up with Sapim spokes on a Matrix
    Swami rim--a decent eyeleted rim. I also have a pretty
    decent Shimano 105/Mavic CXP23 wheel I've kept for pit use.
    Finally, I have a full Specialized P-Brain HRM/Altimeter
    setup, with multiple bike mounts AND the computer download
    equipment. Obviously, some version of wheel for wheel or
    even wheel for hub would be preferred, but I've got stuff
    around here to trade, and I'm willing to work with what you
    want/need.

    Please feel free to contact me through either of the below-
    listed means with offers, questions, or comments. Thanks for
    looking, and as always: ride smart, stay safe, have fun.

    Sincerely, Dahron Johnson

    e: [email hidden]
    f: 336.218.0892

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.