rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

WTT RSX 7 spd brake shift levers

Started by Dennis Johnston · · Last activity · 2 posts · 234 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
28 January 2006
Last activity
6 February 2006
Original author
Dennis Johnston
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
234
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. these are very low milage but both scufed , work like new .. I'm
    looking for 126 mm shimano 700c wheel , or heavy duty rear rack.

  2. I'm interested in the RSX shifters if you still have them. Not sure if
    I have want you want to trade, but I do have a 9 speed wheel (Ultegra
    hub, Mavic Open Pro rim) that I'd be willing to part with.
    Tom O'Brien

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.