WTT: Specialized S-Works CX frame

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Plongin, Feb 25, 2004.

  1. Plongin

    Plongin Guest

    I have a 54cm S Works CX

    It's actually a complete bike right now.

    I would like to trade it for a nice steel frame - something good. A slightly smaller frame
    would be ideal.

    Perry

    Tags:

  2. Remy

    Remy Guest

    plongin <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<BC629551.C9B%[email protected]>...
    > I have a 54cm S Works CX
    >
    > It's actually a complete bike right now.
    >
    > I would like to trade it for a nice steel frame - something good. A slightly smaller frame would
    > be ideal.
    >
    > Perry

    I have a 55cm Pinarello to consider trading. If interested email me at [email protected]