I dunno where mine went but ...I need a 9 speed final 11 tooth cog. Trade for a
plated steel 13 or 25 or a final 12. Or buy the one off your worn out cassette.
Charles
--
Catamaran racing is like being a kid: Wide Eyes, Big Smile, Wet Bottom
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I dunno where mine went but ...I need a 9 speed final 11 tooth cog. Trade for a
plated steel 13 or 25 or a final 12. Or buy the one off your worn out cassette.
Charles
--
Catamaran racing is like being a kid: Wide Eyes, Big Smile, Wet Bottom
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.