Wurms Official Vacation Thread

thebluetrain

Jul 31, 2004
" I love the smell of napalm in the morning! You know, it smells like..... Victory." ( Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore )

Wurm have you prepared your concession speech?
You havent forgot our little bet have you?
I hope you are not planning on welching on the bet because if you do you will be forever known as "weasel" on this forum. Just in case you forgot allow me to jog your memory.
Wurm said:
I'm taking bets now with any of the Repig backers on YBSB that Bu$hCo will fabricate a lie and attack Iran before the Nov. elections.
Step right up folks.
thebluetrain said:
I'll take that bet. Loser cant post on YBSB for 1 month. And no posting under different screen names. I am sure our trustworthy and unbiased moderator will police the bet to the fairest extent of his abilities.
Wurm said:
You're on. I'll bookmark this thread so we can come back to it if need be.
So whats it going to be Wurm? Are you going to man up or not?
Being the nice swell guy that I am I will even give you until the polls close tonight at 7pm CST. If Bush hasnt attacked Iran by then, we'll be seeing you on Dec 8.

Only a politician could get out of that one. Yes, the invasion has taken place but it's been covered up by Bush and his cohorts so the free press hasn't yet gotten wind of it.

thebluetrain said:
" I love the smell of napalm in the morning! You know, it smells like..... Victory." ( Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore )

Wurm have you prepared your concession speech?
You havent forgot our little bet have you?
I hope you are not planning on welching on the bet because if you do you will be forever known as "weasel" on this forum. Just in case you forgot allow me to jog your memory.
So whats it going to be Wurm? Are you going to man up or not?
Being the nice swell guy that I am I will even give you until the polls close tonight at 7pm CST. If Bush hasnt attacked Iran by then, we'll be seeing you on Dec 8.

Carrera said:
Only a politician could get out of that one. Yes, the invasion has taken place but it's been covered up by Bush and his cohorts so the free press hasn't yet gotten wind of it.
yes..I was there just yesterday leading a band of coasties, Cub Scouts and cerified Repig mercenaries. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

Actually wurm said the invasion will happen before the elections. We are now past that......

Bush's latest weapon is this Time Warp Machine he uses to carry out acts of aggression in different dimensions so we can't actually see what's going on. :rolleyes:
That's because we're stuck in the wrong dimension. :D
Bush has invaded Iran. He invaded and then used his warp weapon to bend time so we simply can't see what's going on. :eek: Bush simply swapped over to altered time and the alternative dimension.
Even so, Wurm will be a very happy man ;) at this moment although I suspect some of his adversaries on this forum may well have voted Democrat.

wolfix said:
yes..I was there just yesterday leading a band of coasties, Cub Scouts and cerified Repig mercenaries. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

Actually wurm said the invasion will happen before the elections. We are now past that......