WVa - Hillbilly DAFNstatz...

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by makemyday, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. makemyday

    makemyday Guest

    http://wvgazette.com/section/Editorials/200402118 *********************** exZZZZZZerpt
    ****************************** February 12, 2004 -- Tragic Black potential lost

    The good news is that African-American grade school children lag behind their white counterparts
    less in West Virginia than in any other state. But the bad news is that the “achievement gap”
    worsens as the youths mature, leaving many young Mountain State blacks doomed to limited lives...

    (The GovernorÂ’s Minority Students Strategies Council) just issued a dismal report saying the
    learning *GULF* between blacks and whites *IS_WIDENING* again, after narrowing in the 1970s. It says
    59 percent of white West Virginia students score above the midpoint in achievement tests, and 83
    percent of Asians do — but only 41 percent of blacks do.

    Just 10 percent of West Virginia black kids are ranked “below standard” in grade school — but 83
    percent are in high school. In contrast, 100 percent of Asians are ranked “above standard.” [Note:
    the man said *100_PERCENT_OF ASIANS*...] Many West Virginia black students with good grades falter
    on the ACT test, knocking them out of college scholarships. “In fact, only 37 African-American high
    school students were awarded Promise scholarships at the conclusion of the 2002-03 school year,” the
    report says. Altogether, 4,113 qualified for the state scholarships.

    All this has ugly implications. The report says:

    A 2001 U.S. Census Bureau report shows that *ONE-THIRD_OF_THE_PEOPLE BEHIND_BARS* in West Virginia
    are African-American — despite the fact that African-Americans represent *ONLY 3 PERCENT* of the
    state’s population.”

    The governor’s group says ...that *PREGNANCY_AMONG_BLACK_TEENS* is 50 percent higher than for white
    girls. “The reality of these data on the lives of African-American children, families and
    communities is devastating,” the report notes...The governor’s council recommends a dozen steps
    schools can take to boost black learning. Adopting them should be a supreme priority [TRANSLATION:
    Toss *much* more money at a genetically intractable problem...]

    DAFNz - Genetically created *DUMB* and *CRIMINAL*... Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs. DNA - a
    total LOOZer...

    Tags:

  2. Hahahaha. I love how the article says DAFNz are "doomed" by their own stupidity.

    It's funny how in just about every study, the negro/white-asian-hispanic gap widens with age.

    The negro brain apparently doesn't keep developing like the brains of other races. Kind of like how
    the negro himself did not continue evolving like other races. Notice how the negro facial features
    resemble those of the ape.

    [email protected] wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > http://wvgazette.com/section/Editorials/200402118 *********************** exZZZZZZerpt
    > ****************************** February 12, 2004 -- Tragic Black potential lost
    >
    > The good news is that African-American grade school children lag behind their white counterparts
    > less in West Virginia than in any other state. But the bad news is that the “achievement gap”
    > worsens as the youths mature, leaving many young Mountain State blacks doomed to limited lives...
    >
    > (The GovernorÂ’s Minority Students Strategies Council) just issued a dismal report saying the
    > learning *GULF* between blacks and whites *IS_WIDENING* again, after narrowing in the 1970s. It
    > says 59 percent of white West Virginia students score above the midpoint in achievement tests, and
    > 83 percent of Asians do — but only 41 percent of blacks do.

    Considering that the most impoverished and least intelligent people of all races breed the most,
    this isn't surprising. The welfare state has supplanted Natural Selection in allowing certain
    peoples to survive when they should have gone extinct.

    Without welfare, American negroes would be laying in the dirt covered with flies like many of their
    African (and Haitian) counterparts. Everywhere you look in Africa where they don't rely on handouts
    from more advanced societies, you'll find plent of examples of this.

    Those stupid negroes are spreading AIDS like wildfire and have the belief that raping babies will
    cure them of AIDS. How intelligent is that?

    Would you expect a race so stupid to actually be able to cultivate crops and sustain themselves?

    Anyway, the welfare state allows the dumbest of the dumb to breed unchecked. As more inferior
    negroes come to be, the average will be driven downward as the negroes breeding the most are
    the dumbest.

    > Just 10 percent of West Virginia black kids are ranked “below standard” in grade school — but 83
    > percent are in high school. In contrast, 100 percent of Asians are ranked “above standard.”

    Probably about this time the negro criminal genes switch on...

    > [Note: the man said *100_PERCENT_OF ASIANS*...] Many West Virginia black students with good
    > grades falter on the ACT test, knocking them out of college scholarships.

    Because the ACT doesn't bow to the pressures of Jesse Jackson to inflate results.

    > “In fact, only 37 African-American high school students were awarded Promise scholarships at the
    > conclusion of the 2002-03 school year,” the report says. Altogether, 4,113 qualified for the state
    > scholarships.

    HAHAHAHA!

    > All this has ugly implications. The report says:
    >
    > A 2001 U.S. Census Bureau report shows that *ONE-THIRD_OF_THE_PEOPLE BEHIND_BARS* in West Virginia
    > are African-American — despite the fact that African-Americans represent *ONLY 3 PERCENT* of the
    > state’s population.”

    That sounds about right.

    > The governor’s group says ...that *PREGNANCY_AMONG_BLACK_TEENS* is 50 percent higher than for
    > white girls. “The reality of these data on the lives of African-American children, families and
    > communities is devastating,” the report notes...The governor’s council recommends a dozen steps
    > schools can take to boost black learning. Adopting them should be a supreme priority [TRANSLATION:
    > Toss *much* more money at a genetically intractable problem...]
    >
    > DAFNz - Genetically created *DUMB* and *CRIMINAL*... Supreme Court, 1954, Brown vs. DNA - a total
    > LOOZer...

    Again, welfare has voided Natural Selection. These inferior negroes should be left to their own
    devices. They'll die off in short time. And society will be much better off. :)

    Who's yer daddy, boy?!

    King of SCAA