WW and Palm PDA

Andreas Huettne

Guest
Hello,

is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for PalmOS that counts my points
and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?

I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There must be a way to combine this
into my PDA but I did not find the right way until now.

CU Andreas

--
18.01.2004 19:16:24

Here's one: http://www.freewarepalm.com/medical/wwpoints.shtml This site has other stuff for WW.
Just look under diets.

"Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Hello,
>
> is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for
PalmOS
> that counts my points and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?
>
> I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There
must
> be a way to combine this into my PDA but I did not find the right way
until
> now.
>
> CU Andreas
>
> --
> 18.01.2004 19:16:24

Here's a post from a couple of months ago on the subject:

WW itself has not come out w/ software for the palm. Other people have written software and WW has
tried to supress it. However, you can get it.

Go to the message board at DWLZ.com http://pub121.ezboard.com/bdottisweightlosszone and click on the
"Palm Pilot Central" forum.

There you can post a request for WWcalc, a great WW palm pilot program. Post your request under the
post that reads "Post ALL WWCalc REQUESTS HERE!! Read 1st Page!"

Someone will email it to you (so include an email address).

I love the program, but I'm not sure if these instructions do work. Worth a try though!

--
Julie.
93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Hello,
>
> is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for
PalmOS
> that counts my points and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?
>
> I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There
must
> be a way to combine this into my PDA but I did not find the right way
until
> now.
>
> CU Andreas
>
> --
> 18.01.2004 19:16:24

Anybody know if there is something available for Pocket PC?

Charlie

"Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Hello,
>
> is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for
PalmOS
> that counts my points and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?
>
> I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There
must
> be a way to combine this into my PDA but I did not find the right way
until
> now.
>
> CU Andreas
>
> --
> 18.01.2004 19:16:24

files e-mailed to me.

"JulieB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Here's a post from a couple of months ago on the subject:
>
> WW itself has not come out w/ software for the palm. Other people have written software and WW has
> tried to supress it. However, you can get it.
>
> Go to the message board at DWLZ.com http://pub121.ezboard.com/bdottisweightlosszone and click on
> the "Palm Pilot Central" forum.
>
> There you can post a request for WWcalc, a great WW palm pilot program. Post your request under
> the post that reads "Post ALL WWCalc REQUESTS HERE!! Read 1st Page!"
>
> Someone will email it to you (so include an email address).
>
> I love the program, but I'm not sure if these instructions do work. Worth
> try though!
>
> --
> Julie.
> 93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
> 205.7/159./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb
>
> Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
> http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html
>
> "Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Hello,
> >
> > is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for
> PalmOS
> > that counts my points and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?
> >
> > I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There
> must
> > be a way to combine this into my PDA but I did not find the right way
> until
> > now.
> >
> > CU Andreas
> >
> > --
> > 18.01.2004 19:16:24

JulieB, 18 Jan. 04, 21:24:

> WW itself has not come out w/ software for the palm. Other people have written software and WW has
> tried to supress it. However, you can get it.
Thank you! I just got it. :)

CU Huetti

--
18.01.2004 22:14:38

If there is one it might be here:
http://www.freewareppc.com/medical/medical.shtml

"Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EJ%Ob.20841$Mb7.20513@lakeread04...
> Anybody know if there is something available for Pocket PC?
>
> Charlie
>

> "Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Hello,
> >
> > is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for
> PalmOS
> > that counts my points and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?
> >
> > I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There
> must
> > be a way to combine this into my PDA but I did not find the right way
> until
> > now.
> >
> > CU Andreas
> >
> > --
> > 18.01.2004 19:16:24

"Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Laura, 18 Jan. 04, 19:52:
>
> > Here's one: http://www.freewarepalm.com/medical/wwpoints.shtml This site has other stuff for WW.
> > Just look under diets.
> Thank you for the fast reply. Looks good the link. Do you know where to
get
> the WWJournal which WW didn´t amuse?

The wwJournal is called wwCalc and can be sent to you if you join the wwcalc-for-palm Yahoo group
here: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/wwcalc-for-palm/. You may be able to get the zip file and
instructions stored in their "Files" section without joining but I can't remember. If you join the
group they will e-mail you the files that you need.

Laura, 18 Jan. 04, 21:45:

> The wwJournal is called wwCalc and can be sent to you if you join the wwcalc-for-palm Yahoo group
> here: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/wwcalc-for-palm/. You may be able to get the zip file
> and instructions stored in their "Files" section without joining but I can't remember. If you join
> the group they will e-mail you the files that you need.
Thank you!!!

CU Huetti

--
18.01.2004 22:14:16