WW and Palm PDA

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andreas Huettne, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Hello,

    is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for PalmOS that counts my points
    and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?

    I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There must be a way to combine this
    into my PDA but I did not find the right way until now.

    CU Andreas

    --
    18.01.2004 19:16:24

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Here's one: http://www.freewarepalm.com/medical/wwpoints.shtml This site has other stuff for WW.
    Just look under diets.

    "Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Hello,
    >
    > is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for
    PalmOS
    > that counts my points and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?
    >
    > I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There
    must
    > be a way to combine this into my PDA but I did not find the right way
    until
    > now.
    >
    > CU Andreas
    >
    > --
    > 18.01.2004 19:16:24

  3. Julieb

    Julieb Guest

    Here's a post from a couple of months ago on the subject:

    WW itself has not come out w/ software for the palm. Other people have written software and WW has
    tried to supress it. However, you can get it.

    Go to the message board at DWLZ.com http://pub121.ezboard.com/bdottisweightlosszone and click on the
    "Palm Pilot Central" forum.

    There you can post a request for WWcalc, a great WW palm pilot program. Post your request under the
    post that reads "Post ALL WWCalc REQUESTS HERE!! Read 1st Page!"

    Someone will email it to you (so include an email address).

    I love the program, but I'm not sure if these instructions do work. Worth a try though!

    --
    Julie.
    93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

    Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

    "Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Hello,
    >
    > is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for
    PalmOS
    > that counts my points and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?
    >
    > I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There
    must
    > be a way to combine this into my PDA but I did not find the right way
    until
    > now.
    >
    > CU Andreas
    >
    > --
    > 18.01.2004 19:16:24

  4. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    Anybody know if there is something available for Pocket PC?

    Charlie

    "Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Hello,
    >
    > is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for
    PalmOS
    > that counts my points and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?
    >
    > I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There
    must
    > be a way to combine this into my PDA but I did not find the right way
    until
    > now.
    >
    > CU Andreas
    >
    > --
    > 18.01.2004 19:16:24

  5. Laura, 18 Jan. 04, 19:52:

    > Here's one: http://www.freewarepalm.com/medical/wwpoints.shtml This site has other stuff for WW.
    > Just look under diets.
    Thank you for the fast reply. Looks good the link. Do you know where to get the WWJournal which WW
    didn´t amuse?

    CU Andreas

    --
    18.01.2004 21:15:34

  6. Laura

    Laura Guest

    files e-mailed to me.

    "JulieB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Here's a post from a couple of months ago on the subject:
    >
    > WW itself has not come out w/ software for the palm. Other people have written software and WW has
    > tried to supress it. However, you can get it.
    >
    > Go to the message board at DWLZ.com http://pub121.ezboard.com/bdottisweightlosszone and click on
    > the "Palm Pilot Central" forum.
    >
    > There you can post a request for WWcalc, a great WW palm pilot program. Post your request under
    > the post that reads "Post ALL WWCalc REQUESTS HERE!! Read 1st Page!"
    >
    > Someone will email it to you (so include an email address).
    >
    > I love the program, but I'm not sure if these instructions do work. Worth
    > try though!
    >
    > --
    > Julie.
    > 93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
    > 205.7/159./162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb
    >
    > Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
    > http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html
    >
    > "Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for
    > PalmOS
    > > that counts my points and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?
    > >
    > > I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There
    > must
    > > be a way to combine this into my PDA but I did not find the right way
    > until
    > > now.
    > >
    > > CU Andreas
    > >
    > > --
    > > 18.01.2004 19:16:24

  7. JulieB, 18 Jan. 04, 21:24:

    > WW itself has not come out w/ software for the palm. Other people have written software and WW has
    > tried to supress it. However, you can get it.
    Thank you! I just got it. :)

    CU Huetti

    --
    18.01.2004 22:14:38

  8. Laura

    Laura Guest

    If there is one it might be here:
    http://www.freewareppc.com/medical/medical.shtml

    "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EJ%[email protected]...
    > Anybody know if there is something available for Pocket PC?
    >
    > Charlie
    >

    > "Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > is there anybody out there who can tell me if there is a program for
    > PalmOS
    > > that counts my points and calculates food like it the original WW-calculator does?
    > >
    > > I do not like to use two gadgets, the PDA and the WW-calculator. There
    > must
    > > be a way to combine this into my PDA but I did not find the right way
    > until
    > > now.
    > >
    > > CU Andreas
    > >
    > > --
    > > 18.01.2004 19:16:24

  9. Laura

    Laura Guest

    "Andreas Huettner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Laura, 18 Jan. 04, 19:52:
    >
    > > Here's one: http://www.freewarepalm.com/medical/wwpoints.shtml This site has other stuff for WW.
    > > Just look under diets.
    > Thank you for the fast reply. Looks good the link. Do you know where to
    get
    > the WWJournal which WW didn´t amuse?

    The wwJournal is called wwCalc and can be sent to you if you join the wwcalc-for-palm Yahoo group
    here: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/wwcalc-for-palm/. You may be able to get the zip file and
    instructions stored in their "Files" section without joining but I can't remember. If you join the
    group they will e-mail you the files that you need.

  10. Laura, 18 Jan. 04, 21:45:

    > The wwJournal is called wwCalc and can be sent to you if you join the wwcalc-for-palm Yahoo group
    > here: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/wwcalc-for-palm/. You may be able to get the zip file
    > and instructions stored in their "Files" section without joining but I can't remember. If you join
    > the group they will e-mail you the files that you need.
    Thank you!!!

    CU Huetti

    --
    18.01.2004 22:14:16