WW Newbie!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Morph Grrl, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Morph Grrl

Morph Grrl Guest

Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
    out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
    wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating. I
    even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.

It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This was after only my second week
    (well part of it was that "time of month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't going
    to lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and there.

Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps on getting better and better,
    doesn't it? :)

MorphGrrl

Tags:

2. Nathalie W

Nathalie W Guest

Welcome, Morph Grrl, and congrats on the pounds already lost!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134.1/100.3/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds NYNY 227.3/220.9/214

"Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
    > out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
    > wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating.
    > I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.
    >
    > It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This was after only my second week
    > (well part of it was that "time of month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't
    > going to lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and there.
    >
    > Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps on getting better and
    > better, doesn't it? :)
    >
    >
    >
    > MorphGrrl

3. Erin Marsh

Erin Marsh Guest

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 19:24:04 -0800, Morph Grrl
    <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
    >out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
    >wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating. I
    >even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.
    >
    >It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :)

Woohoo, well done. Welcome to the group. This is a great place to be
    :)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs
    125.90/1.1/165 lbs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

4. Limeyno1

Limeyno1 Guest

Welcome!

> Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
    > out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
    > wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating.
    > I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.
    >
    > It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This was after only my second week
    > (well part of it was that "time of month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't
    >
    > Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps on getting better and
    >
    >
    >
    > MorphGrrl

5. Welcome to the group and good luck!
    --
    Brenda
    209/176/150 RafL goal 165

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > MorphGrrl

6. Carol In Nc

Carol In Nc Guest

Welcome!!

Carol

--
    318/239.4/169
    78.6 lost since December 2002
    I am a slim person in process.
    > Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local
    > area and decided to also check out this group. I have known about it
    > for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I wasn't
    > really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to
    > re-structure my eating. I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat
    > more veggies and more healthy in general.
    >
    > It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This
    > was after only my second week (well part of it was that "time of
    > month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't going to
    > lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and there.
    >
    > Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps
    > on getting better and better, doesn't it? :)
    >
    >
    >
    > MorphGrrl

7. yes it does keep getting better, welcome and good luck, Lee
    Morph Grrl <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > MorphGrrl

8. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C3D419.850A1FD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

Welcome to the group.=20 Kristine "Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
    news:[email protected]... Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just
    joined WW in my local area and decided to also check out this group. I have known about it for a
    long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I wasn't really officially into WW until now. I
    figured that is was time to re-structure my eating. I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more
    veggies and more healthy in general.=20

It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This was after only my second week
    (well part of it was that "time of month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't going
    to lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and there.

Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps on getting better and better,
    doesn't it? :)

MorphGrrl ------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C3D419.850A1FD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
    Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276"
    name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Welcome to the group. </FONT></DIV>
    <><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kristine</FONT></DIV>
    <>"Morph Grrl" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>>
    = wrote in=20 message <A=20
    href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:cdlhvvoe179=
    [email protected]</A>...</DIV>Hi,=20 just wanted to introduced myself. I just
    joined WW in my local<BR>area = and=20 decided to also check out this group. I have known about
    it<BR>for a = long time=20 and I once posted here long time ago. But I wasn't<BR>really
    officially = into WW=20 until now. I figured that is was time to<BR>re-structure my eating. I =
    even=20 bought a turbo cooker to help me eat<BR>more veggies and more healthy in =

general. <BR><BR>It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost = mark :)=20 This<BR>was
    after only my second week (well part of it was that "time=20 of<BR>month"). However it was near a
    holiday and I swore I wasn't going=20 to<BR>lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and =
    there.<BR><BR>Anyways,=20 I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps<BR>on =
    getting=20 better and better, doesn't it? =
    :)<BR><BR><BR><BR>MorphGrrl</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C3D419.850A1FD0--

9. Morph Grrl

Morph Grrl Guest

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 07:40:17 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

>Welcome, Morph Grrl, and congrats on the pounds already lost!

Thanks! :)

MorphGrrl

10. Morph Grrl

Morph Grrl Guest

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:44:14 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]>
    wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 19:24:04 -0800, Morph Grrl <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
    >>out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
    >>wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating.
    >>I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.
    >>
    >>It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :)
    >
    >Woohoo, well done. Welcome to the group. This is a great place to be
    >:)

This is definitely easier to post in than the one on WW online. I seem to get lost in there :)

Besides, I love the enthusiasm that I remember was and still is in this group. Thanks for
    the welcome!

MorphGrrl

11. Morph Grrl

Morph Grrl Guest

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 08:01:13 -0500, "LIMEYNO1" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

>Welcome!
    >

Thanks! :)

MorphGrrl

12. Morph Grrl

Morph Grrl Guest

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 07:56:08 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"

>Welcome to the group and good luck!

Thanks, I am planning on being slim for the summer. That would be great!

MorphGrrl

13. Morph Grrl

Morph Grrl Guest

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:44:00 GMT, "Carol in NC"

>Welcome!!
    >
    >Carol
    >
    >--
    >............................................................
    >318/239.4/169
    >78.6 lost since December 2002 I am a slim person in process.
    > .............................................................

Thanks, Carol. I love your sigline.

BTW, congrats on losing 78.6 lbs!

MorphGrrl

14. Kristin

Kristin Guest

Welcome, MorphGrrl... I wish you luck on WW, sounds like you've just just great so far!

--

~Kristin O~
    272/242.2/172

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > MorphGrrl