WW Newbie!

Morph Grrl

Guest
Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating. I
even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.

It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This was after only my second week
(well part of it was that "time of month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't going
to lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and there.

Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps on getting better and better,
doesn't it? :)

MorphGrrl

Welcome, Morph Grrl, and congrats on the pounds already lost!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg

"Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
> out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
> wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating.
> I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.
>
> It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This was after only my second week
> (well part of it was that "time of month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't
> going to lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and there.
>
> Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps on getting better and
> better, doesn't it? :)
>

> MorphGrrl

On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 19:24:04 -0800, Morph Grrl
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
>out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
>wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating. I
>even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.
>
>It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :)

Woohoo, well done. Welcome to the group. This is a great place to be
:)
--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Welcome!

"Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
> out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
> wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating.
> I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.
>
> It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This was after only my second week
> (well part of it was that "time of month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't
> going to lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and there.
>
> Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps on getting better and
> better, doesn't it? :)
>

> MorphGrrl

Welcome to the group and good luck!
--
Brenda
209/176/150 RafL goal 165

"Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
> out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
> wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating.
> I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.
>
> It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This was after only my second week
> (well part of it was that "time of month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't
> going to lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and there.
>
> Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps on getting better and
> better, doesn't it? :)
>

> MorphGrrl

Welcome!!

Carol

318/239.4/169
78.6 lost since December 2002
I am a slim person in process.
"Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local
> area and decided to also check out this group. I have known about it
> for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I wasn't
> really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to
> re-structure my eating. I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat
> more veggies and more healthy in general.
>
> It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This
> was after only my second week (well part of it was that "time of
> month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't going to
> lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and there.
>
> Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps
> on getting better and better, doesn't it? :)
>

> MorphGrrl

yes it does keep getting better, welcome and good luck, Lee
Morph Grrl <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
> out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
> wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating.
> I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.
>
> It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This was after only my second week
> (well part of it was that "time of month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't
> going to lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and there.
>
> Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps on getting better and
> better, doesn't it? :)
>

> MorphGrrl

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C3D419.850A1FD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

Welcome to the group.=20 Kristine "Morph Grrl" <[email protected]> wrote in message =
news:[email protected]... Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just
joined WW in my local area and decided to also check out this group. I have known about it for a
long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I wasn't really officially into WW until now. I
figured that is was time to re-structure my eating. I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more
veggies and more healthy in general.=20

It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :) This was after only my second week
(well part of it was that "time of month"). However it was near a holiday and I swore I wasn't going
to lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and there.

Anyways, I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps on getting better and better,
doesn't it? :)

MorphGrrl ------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C3D419.850A1FD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276"
name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Welcome to the group. </FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Kristine</FONT></DIV>
<>"Morph Grrl" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>>
= wrote in=20 message <A=20
href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:cdlhvvoe179=
[email protected]</A>...</DIV>Hi,=20 just wanted to introduced myself. I just
joined WW in my local<BR>area = and=20 decided to also check out this group. I have known about
it<BR>for a = long time=20 and I once posted here long time ago. But I wasn't<BR>really
officially = into WW=20 until now. I figured that is was time to<BR>re-structure my eating. I =
even=20 bought a turbo cooker to help me eat<BR>more veggies and more healthy in =

general. <BR><BR>It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost = mark :)=20 This<BR>was
after only my second week (well part of it was that "time=20 of<BR>month"). However it was near a
holiday and I swore I wasn't going=20 to<BR>lose any weight because I cheated a bit here and =
there.<BR><BR>Anyways,=20 I'm doing Flexpoints and so far I seem to enjoy it. WW keeps<BR>on =
getting=20 better and better, doesn't it? =
:)<BR><BR><BR><BR>MorphGrrl</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0058_01C3D419.850A1FD0--

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 07:40:17 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Welcome, Morph Grrl, and congrats on the pounds already lost!

Thanks! :)

MorphGrrl

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:44:14 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 19:24:04 -0800, Morph Grrl <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Hi, just wanted to introduced myself. I just joined WW in my local area and decided to also check
>>out this group. I have known about it for a long time and I once posted here long time ago. But I
>>wasn't really officially into WW until now. I figured that is was time to re-structure my eating.
>>I even bought a turbo cooker to help me eat more veggies and more healthy in general.
>>
>>It's my present to myself after hitting the 5 lbs lost mark :)
>
>Woohoo, well done. Welcome to the group. This is a great place to be
>:)

This is definitely easier to post in than the one on WW online. I seem to get lost in there :)

Besides, I love the enthusiasm that I remember was and still is in this group. Thanks for
the welcome!

MorphGrrl

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 07:56:08 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Welcome to the group and good luck!

Thanks, I am planning on being slim for the summer. That would be great!

MorphGrrl

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 19:44:00 GMT, "Carol in NC"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Welcome!!
>
>Carol
>
>--
>318/239.4/169
>78.6 lost since December 2002 I am a slim person in process.

Thanks, Carol. I love your sigline.

BTW, congrats on losing 78.6 lbs!

MorphGrrl

Welcome, MorphGrrl... I wish you luck on WW, sounds like you've just just great so far!

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.2/172