ww on a bc

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by terrybigwheel, Apr 8, 2006.

  1. has this been done? Is it possible? That's something I'd love to see, so
    if anyone can do it, please post a vid!

    --
    terrybigwheel

    Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

    Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:

    You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"! :D
    terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

  2. unicycleboy

    unicycleboy Guest

  3. whats a ww and a bc

    --
    skianduniaddict

    number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
    ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
    my cat bob ate four kids;)
    i regret the day i threw a snowball at randy johnson
    skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

  4. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    skianduniaddict wrote:
    > whats a ww and a bc

    'check here' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/search.php)
    I guess I'll just tell you though. WW stands for wheelwalk, and a BC
    wheel is a wheel with plates attached to the axle that spin, which you
    stand on while the wheel rolls underneath you.

    Anyhoo, I think a one footed BC wheel walk is possible, and obviously
    handwheelwalking...and what Trevor said, putting your hands on the
    plates. Someone in one of the Moab movies rode a BC Wheel in a hand
    stand....

    --
    James_Potter

    i still believe that all you need is love...john
    lennon
    mikael atkinson
    jonny peacock is my main man.
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    *President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

  5. manon1wheel

    manon1wheel Guest

  6. abbabibble

    abbabibble Guest

    my offer from the same question i asked previously still stands:
    Anyone who 2 foot wheel walks a BC or ultimate wheel is in my opinion,
    a god.

    --
    abbabibble

    Cheers, Matt.
    'NEW, \"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out! BUY NOW AT
    ZAZZLE.com!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
    *"Water. Duck's back. Yeah."* -- GILD
    Habbywall, that-a-way -------------->':cool:'
    (http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) Kristine is that-a-way, too.
    ----------->X
    *"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks."* lildude2 *PANIC
    BUTTON-->':eek: ' (http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
    abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

  7. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    manon1wheel wrote:
    > evan can do it... i saw it in one of his bc'ing videos
    >
    > i try to find a link
    >
    > edit:eek:k i found his 'video' (http://tinyurl.com/acxqt) its at the end
    > of his video

    Yeah, I can do that too, I wouldn't call it wheel walking though, I
    think evan calls it a foot skim. The wheel is leaned against his leg
    the whole time, wwing a bc would be almost impossible, not even the
    best freestylers are there yet. Oh and it isn't really a bc specific
    trick, it would be the same as wwing an ultimate wheel.

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

    James_Potter wrote:
    > I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
    > just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
    > and eat it...mmmmmm

  8. giraffe

    giraffe Guest

    litldude2 wrote:
    > Oh and it isn't really a bc specific trick, it would be the same as
    > wwing an ultimate wheel.

    same as a ww seat drag too

    --
    giraffe

    GizmoDuck wrote:

    > I yanked on my foot and straigtened it and stuck the bone back into
    > the skin.

    :rolleyes:
    giraffe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9372