ww on a bc

terrybigwheel

Guest
has this been done? Is it possible? That's something I'd love to see, so
if anyone can do it, please post a vid!

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"! :D
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

skianduniaddict wrote:
> whats a ww and a bc

'check here' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/search.php)
I guess I'll just tell you though. WW stands for wheelwalk, and a BC
wheel is a wheel with plates attached to the axle that spin, which you
stand on while the wheel rolls underneath you.

Anyhoo, I think a one footed BC wheel walk is possible, and obviously
handwheelwalking...and what Trevor said, putting your hands on the
plates. Someone in one of the Moab movies rode a BC Wheel in a hand
stand....

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
mikael atkinson
jonny peacock is my main man.
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
*President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)*

my offer from the same question i asked previously still stands:
Anyone who 2 foot wheel walks a BC or ultimate wheel is in my opinion,
a god.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NEW, \"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out! BUY NOW AT
ZAZZLE.com!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
*"Water. Duck's back. Yeah."* -- GILD
Habbywall, that-a-way -------------->':cool:'
(http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) Kristine is that-a-way, too.
----------->X
*"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks."* lildude2 *PANIC
BUTTON-->':eek: ' (http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

manon1wheel wrote:
> evan can do it... i saw it in one of his bc'ing videos
>
> i try to find a link
>
> edit:eek:k i found his 'video' (http://tinyurl.com/acxqt) its at the end
> of his video

Yeah, I can do that too, I wouldn't call it wheel walking though, I
think evan calls it a foot skim. The wheel is leaned against his leg
the whole time, wwing a bc would be almost impossible, not even the
best freestylers are there yet. Oh and it isn't really a bc specific
trick, it would be the same as wwing an ultimate wheel.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

litldude2 wrote:
> Oh and it isn't really a bc specific trick, it would be the same as
> wwing an ultimate wheel.

same as a ww seat drag too

--
giraffe

GizmoDuck wrote:

> I yanked on my foot and straigtened it and stuck the bone back into
> the skin.

:rolleyes:
giraffe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9372