WW Website

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Epmcn, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Epmcn

    Epmcn Guest

    Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks now. I have IE v6, and
    Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?

    Thanks, Eddie

    Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address

    page cannot be found

    Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer be on the site or there may
    be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

    Tags:

  2. What URL are you using? And do you want the US or Cdn site? I just tried all of them and they work
    find for me. Elaine K

    epmcn wrote:

    >Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks now. I have IE v6, and
    >Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?
    >
    >Thanks, Eddie
    >
    >Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address
    >
    >page cannot be found
    >
    >Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer be on the site or there may
    >be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

  3. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    I've been on both yesterday.

    --
    Helen

    Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object
    of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him

    <>< ><> www.peagramfamily.com http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/MY_WEIGHT_WATCHERS.html

    http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/RECIPES.html

    225/188.4/145

    "Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What URL are you using? And do you want the US or Cdn site? I just tried all of them and they work
    > find for me. Elaine K
    >
    > epmcn wrote:
    >
    > >Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks
    now.
    > >I have IE v6, and Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?
    > >
    > >Thanks, Eddie
    > >
    > >Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address
    > >
    > >page cannot be found
    > >
    > >Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer be
    on
    > >the site or there may be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

  4. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Did you ever get this figured out Eddie? I have had no problems at all accessing the site, using IE
    and thunderbird (mozilla). Have you tried emptying your history, cookies and cache? A lot of times
    that will magically solve your problems.

    Joyce

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:43:32 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks now. I have IE v6, and
    >Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?
    >
    >Thanks, Eddie
    >
    >Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address
    >
    >page cannot be found
    >
    >Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer be on the site or there may
    >be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

  5. I am no help but wish you best of luck, Lee
    epmcn <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks
    now.
    > I have IE v6, and Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks, Eddie
    >
    > Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address
    >
    > page cannot be found
    >
    > Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer be
    on
    > the site or there may be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

  6. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    How weird, Eddie... did you ever get it figured out?

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks
    now.
    > I have IE v6, and Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks, Eddie
    >
    > Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address
    >
    > page cannot be found
    >
    > Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer be
    on
    > the site or there may be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

  7. Epmcn

    Epmcn Guest

    Hey Joyce It's not figured out yet. I sent WW an email about it - waiting to hear. I'll try what you
    said. Thanks a lot for responding. Hope to talk with you again.

    Eddie

    "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Did you ever get this figured out Eddie? I have had no problems at all
    accessing
    > the site, using IE and thunderbird (mozilla). Have you tried emptying
    your
    > history, cookies and cache? A lot of times that will magically solve your problems.
    >
    > Joyce
    >
    > On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:43:32 -0500, "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks
    now.
    > >I have IE v6, and Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?
    > >
    > >Thanks, Eddie
    > >
    > >Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address
    > >
    > >page cannot be found
    > >
    > >Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer be
    on
    > >the site or there may be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

  8. is the content different between the sites? Lee
    Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What URL are you using? And do you want the US or Cdn site? I just tried all of them and they work
    > find for me. Elaine K
    >
    > epmcn wrote:
    >
    > >Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks
    now.
    > >I have IE v6, and Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?
    > >
    > >Thanks, Eddie
    > >
    > >Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address
    > >
    > >page cannot be found
    > >
    > >Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer be
    on
    > >the site or there may be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

  9. Epmcn

    Epmcn Guest

    Hey Kristin Not figured out yet. I wrote WW - waiting to hear.

    Eddie

    "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > How weird, Eddie... did you ever get it figured out?
    >
    > --
    >
    > ~Kristin O~
    > 272/239.4/172
    >

    > "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks
    > now.
    > > I have IE v6, and Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?
    > >
    > > Thanks, Eddie
    > >
    > > Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address
    > >
    > > page cannot be found
    > >
    > > Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer
    be
    > on
    > > the site or there may be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

  10. Epmcn

    Epmcn Guest

    Problem solved. WW had me making sure the language setting was correct in IE, which I adjusted. Not
    sure why it happened, but fixed now.

    Eddie

    "Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What URL are you using? And do you want the US or Cdn site? I just tried all of them and they work
    > find for me. Elaine K
    >
    > epmcn wrote:
    >
    > >Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks
    now.
    > >I have IE v6, and Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?
    > >
    > >Thanks, Eddie
    > >
    > >Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address
    > >
    > >page cannot be found
    > >
    > >Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer be
    on
    > >the site or there may be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

  11. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
    --------------090702070702060002060408

    There is a bit of a difference, but not much other than showing the location of Cdn sites. Elaine K

    Miss Violette wrote:

    >is the content different between the sites? Lee Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote in
    >message news:[email protected]...
    >

    >>What URL are you using? And do you want the US or Cdn site? I just tried all of them and they work
    >>find for me. Elaine K
    >>
    >>epmcn wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks
    >>>

    >now.
    >

    >>>I have IE v6, and Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?
    >>>
    >>>Thanks, Eddie
    >>>
    >>>Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address
    >>>
    >>>page cannot be found
    >>>
    >>>Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer be
    >>>

    >on
    >

    >>>the site or there may be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

    --------------090702070702060002060408 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: 7bit

    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-
    bgcolor="#ffffff"> There is a bit of a difference, but not much other than showing the location of
    berlin.de"> <pre wrap="">is the content different between the sites? Lee Elaine Kirkham <a class="moz-txt-link-
    rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote in message <a class="moz-txt-link-
    freetext" href="news:[email protected]">news:EjGRb.31637$-
    wrap="">What URL are you using? And do you want the US or Cdn site? I just tried all of them and

    epmcn wrote:

    used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?

    Thanks, Eddie

    Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address

    page cannot be found

    Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer be </pre> </blockquote>
    wrap="">the site or there may be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

    --------------090702070702060002060408--

  12. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Great news, Eddie... happy WW.com surfing! :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "epmcn" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Problem solved. WW had me making sure the language setting was correct in IE, which I adjusted.
    > Not sure why it happened, but fixed now.
    >
    > Eddie
    >
    > "Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > What URL are you using? And do you want the US or Cdn site? I just tried all of them and they
    > > work find for me. Elaine K
    > >
    > > epmcn wrote:
    > >
    > > >Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks
    > now.
    > > >I have IE v6, and Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?
    > > >
    > > >Thanks, Eddie
    > > >
    > > >Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address
    > > >
    > > >page cannot be found
    > > >
    > > >Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer
    be
    > on
    > > >the site or there may be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

  13. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

    ------=_NextPart_000_02A8_01C3E8C6.CCD22A80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    news:[email protected]... There is a bit of a difference,

    Miss Violette wrote:

    is the content different between the sites? Lee Elaine Kirkham <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    =20
    What URL are you using? And do you want the US or Cdn site? I just tried all of them and they work
    find for me. Elaine K

    epmcn wrote:

    =20
    Hey to all. I have not been able to access the WW site for a few weeks
    =20
    now.
    =20
    I have IE v6, and Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?

    Thanks, Eddie

    Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address

    page cannot be found

    Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer = be
    =20
    on
    =20
    the site or there may be an error with the URL you are trying to reach.

    =20

    =20

    ------=_NextPart_000_02A8_01C3E8C6.CCD22A80 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
    Encoding: quoted-printable

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE> <META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DISO-8859-
    1 = http-equiv=3DContent-Type> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=3DGENERATOR>
    <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff text=3D#000000>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D2>thanks, Lee</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid;
    MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: = 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
    <>Elaine Kirkham <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> wrote =
    in message=20 <A=20
    =
    href=3D"news:[email protected]"=
    >news:[email protected]</A>...<=
    /DIV>There=20 is a bit of a difference, but not much other than showing the location = of Cdn=20
    sites.<BR>Elaine K<BR><BR>Miss Violette wrote:<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE cite=3D"[email protected]
    berlin.de" = type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">is the content different between the sites? = Lee Elaine
    Kirkham <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-rfc2396E =
    href=3D"mailto:[email protected]"><[email protected]></A> = wrote in message <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-
    freetext = href=3D"news:[email protected]"=
    >news:[email protected]</A>...
    </PRE> <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">What URL are you using? And = do you want the US
    or Cdn site? I just tried all of them and they work find for me. Elaine K

    epmcn wrote:

    </PRE> <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">Hey to all. I have not = been able to access the
    WW site for a few weeks </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE><PRE wrap=3D""><!---->now. </PRE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"> <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">I have IE v6, and =
    Netscape. I used to be able to go to the site with no problem. Any ideas?

    Thanks, Eddie

    Below is the page message I get when typing in the WW address

    page cannot be found

    Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available. It may no longer = be
    </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE><PRE wrap=3D""><!---->on </PRE> <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><PRE wrap=3D"">the site or there may be = an error with the URL you are
    trying to reach.

    </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE><PRE wrap=3D""><!---->

    </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_02A8_01C3E8C6.CCD22A80--