WWT: Nexis (Kimberly) in town

Melba's Jammin'

Guest
I'm so lucky that she has family here -- I get to see her about once a
year. Her brother's operation at the Mayo brought her and her mom here
out of season. Whatta coupla wusses!! <g> Time for our mantra: We
love it here, we love it here, we love it here.

We met at Maplewood Mall and I drove us over to Gulden's Bar & Grill on
61 just south of 694 by St. John's Hospital -- it's where Niece Sandy
and I have met for lunch a couple times. They're a family-owned
operation and do the cooking in their kitchen. Tomato bisque and a
burger and waffle fries for me; Pat had a patty melt on two-toned bread
and the tomato bisque (we don't think it's supposed to be chunky though
it was); Kim had a club sandwich and the vegetable beef soup. Nice soup
- it wasn't salt-laden.

The best part was just visiting with them - nice folks, becoming good
friends. I like 'em.
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 2-11-2006, Sausage Roll Ups

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> I'm so lucky that she has family here -- I get to see her about once a
> year. Her brother's operation at the Mayo brought her and her mom here
> out of season. Whatta coupla wusses!! <g> Time for our mantra: We
> love it here, we love it here, we love it here.
>
> We met at Maplewood Mall and I drove us over to Gulden's Bar & Grill on
> 61 just south of 694 by St. John's Hospital -- it's where Niece Sandy
> and I have met for lunch a couple times. They're a family-owned
> operation and do the cooking in their kitchen. Tomato bisque and a
> burger and waffle fries for me; Pat had a patty melt on two-toned bread
> and the tomato bisque (we don't think it's supposed to be chunky though
> it was); Kim had a club sandwich and the vegetable beef soup. Nice soup
> - it wasn't salt-laden.
>
> The best part was just visiting with them - nice folks, becoming good
> friends. I like 'em.
> --
> http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 2-11-2006, Sausage Roll Ups

We like you, too!! ;)
Thank you, again, for everything...You were a bright ray of sunshine in
the gloominess.

hugs,
kimberly