www.bikedock.co.uk...any good?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Satchmo, Jun 6, 2003.

  1. Satchmo

    Satchmo Guest

    I normaly buy my bike bits from Chainreaction or Wiggle..both provide an excellent service, but
    Bikedock has some tasty prices on suspension forks at the mo.

    Anybody out there got any experience of using this company ?

    Cheers

    Satchmo

    Tags:

  2. Alan Oakley

    Alan Oakley Guest

    On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 18:12:14 +0100, Satchmo <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I normaly buy my bike bits from Chainreaction or Wiggle..both provide an excellent service, but
    >Bikedock has some tasty prices on suspension forks at the mo.
    >
    >Anybody out there got any experience of using this company ?
    >
    >Cheers
    >
    >Satchmo
    Yes I have used them once. Put the order in (Shimano M324 pedals) in on one morning and they
    arrived the following afternoon. Remove TT to email