www.colonialspice.co.uk

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lazarus, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Lazarus

    Lazarus Guest

    I ordered a sample order from these people as their minimum
    for credit card was £5. The order was for £5.40.

    After a few days I heard nothing and emailed them. It was
    not answered.

    I emailed a second time the following week and was told
    "your order was sent last thursday"

    I waited some more days and then they wrote to me asking
    if I had received my order (never known a company to do
    this before??)

    I said no and I also said to cancel the order as I would now
    have to get the goods elsewhere.

    They have not refunded my visa card and refuse to answer my
    emails.(I have sent a further 2) I will now have to reclaim
    the money from visa but it takes 45 days.

    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

    Tags:

  2. Tom Smith

    Tom Smith Guest

    "Lazarus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I ordered a sample order from these people as their
    > minimum for credit
    card
    > was £5. The order was for £5.40.
    >
    > After a few days I heard nothing and emailed them. It was
    > not answered.
    >
    > I emailed a second time the following week and was told
    > "your order was
    sent
    > last thursday"
    >
    > I waited some more days and then they wrote to me asking
    > if I had received my order (never known a company to do
    > this before??)
    >
    > I said no and I also said to cancel the order as I would
    > now have to get
    the
    > goods elsewhere.
    >
    > They have not refunded my visa card and refuse to answer
    > my emails.(I have sent a further 2) I will now have to
    > reclaim the money from visa but it takes 45 days.
    >
    > YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

    Ta for the warning I was just about to order from them.

    Tom

  3. Tom Smith

    Tom Smith Guest

    "Lazarus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I ordered a sample order from these people as their
    > minimum for credit
    card
    > was £5. The order was for £5.40.
    >
    > After a few days I heard nothing and emailed them. It was
    > not answered.
    >
    > I emailed a second time the following week and was told
    > "your order was
    sent
    > last thursday"
    >
    > I waited some more days and then they wrote to me asking
    > if I had received my order (never known a company to do
    > this before??)
    >
    > I said no and I also said to cancel the order as I would
    > now have to get
    the