www.colonialspice.co.uk

Lazarus

Guest
I ordered a sample order from these people as their minimum
for credit card was £5. The order was for £5.40.

After a few days I heard nothing and emailed them. It was
not answered.

I emailed a second time the following week and was told
"your order was sent last thursday"

I waited some more days and then they wrote to me asking
if I had received my order (never known a company to do
this before??)

I said no and I also said to cancel the order as I would now
have to get the goods elsewhere.

They have not refunded my visa card and refuse to answer my
emails.(I have sent a further 2) I will now have to reclaim
the money from visa but it takes 45 days.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

"Lazarus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I ordered a sample order from these people as their
> minimum for credit
card
> was £5. The order was for £5.40.
>
> After a few days I heard nothing and emailed them. It was
> not answered.
>
> I emailed a second time the following week and was told
> "your order was
sent
> last thursday"
>
> I waited some more days and then they wrote to me asking
> if I had received my order (never known a company to do
> this before??)
>
> I said no and I also said to cancel the order as I would
> now have to get
the
> goods elsewhere.
>
> They have not refunded my visa card and refuse to answer
> my emails.(I have sent a further 2) I will now have to
> reclaim the money from visa but it takes 45 days.
>
> YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Ta for the warning I was just about to order from them.

Tom

"Lazarus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I ordered a sample order from these people as their
> minimum for credit
card
> was £5. The order was for £5.40.
>
> After a few days I heard nothing and emailed them. It was
> not answered.
>
> I emailed a second time the following week and was told
> "your order was
sent
> last thursday"
>
> I waited some more days and then they wrote to me asking
> if I had received my order (never known a company to do
> this before??)
>
> I said no and I also said to cancel the order as I would
> now have to get
the