www.eurobolic.com

Guest
EuroBolic.com, Your Anabolic Steroid Source

We offer our customers all sorts of anabolic steroids, including most
popular ones like Dianabol, Deca Durabolin, Sustanon, Winstrol and
other kinds of pharmaceutical products. All of these pharmaceutical
products are obtained from qualified pharmaceutical retailers and are
guaranteed 100% genuine.
We offer you a choice of payment with a credit card or money transfer
service.

15 Vials of Deca Durabolin - Nandrolone Decanoate Special price
$249.00
500 Tabs of Dianabol - Naposim made in Romania Special price $288.00
15 Ampules of Sustanon 250 by Organon Special price $234.00

Sustanon 250 by Organon Only $21.00
Deca Durabolin - Nandrolone Decanoate by Organon, Norma Hellas Only
$22.00
Stanabol - Stanozolol 10 mg by British Dragon Only $29.00
Clomid by Sepafar Greece Only $25.00
Anavar - Oxandrolone by British Dragon Thailand Only $77.00

http://www.eurobolic.com

The source for anabolic steroids!!!

"www.eurobolic.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> EuroBolic.com, Your Anabolic Steroid Source
>
> We offer our customers all sorts of anabolic steroids, including most
> popular ones like Dianabol, Deca Durabolin, Sustanon, Winstrol and
> other kinds of pharmaceutical products. All of these pharmaceutical
> products are obtained from qualified pharmaceutical retailers and are
> guaranteed 100% genuine.
> We offer you a choice of payment with a credit card or money transfer
> service.
>

> 15 Vials of Deca Durabolin - Nandrolone Decanoate Special price
> $249.00
> 500 Tabs of Dianabol - Naposim made in Romania Special price $288.00
> 15 Ampules of Sustanon 250 by Organon Special price $234.00
>
> Sustanon 250 by Organon Only $21.00
> Deca Durabolin - Nandrolone Decanoate by Organon, Norma Hellas Only
> $22.00
> Stanabol - Stanozolol 10 mg by British Dragon Only $29.00
> Clomid by Sepafar Greece Only $25.00
> Anavar - Oxandrolone by British Dragon Thailand Only $77.00

Registrant:
kalliope

Address:
p.o. box 12
gibraltar, 73849
GI

First Registered:
October 22, 2004

Last Updated:
October 22, 2004

Administrative Contact:
kulinski, michael [email protected]
p.o. box 12
gibraltar, 73849
GI
3927974 Fax: 3927974

Technical Contact:
Gorazd, Velner [email protected]
Praprotnikova ul.4
Ptuj, 4290
SI
+38641375344 Fax: +38625211744

Name Servers:
NS.BUMBAR.NET 217.72.76.10
NS2.BUMBAR.NET 217.72.76.11

dude... your website doesn't even work anymore... Made an order.. Got half of it in.. and can't even go to your website nymore.... what's up??? Are you a FRAUD???