www.ultimateridingsports.com

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Szymszy-Rymszy, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. has anyone bought anything there already? how's the service? simon

    Tags:

  2. Tom D

    Tom D Guest

    "Szymszy-Rymszy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > has anyone bought anything there already? how's the service?

    Placed a small order with them about June 2002. Service and shipping were excellent. Very fast
    e-mail communication: within a couple of hours of ordering, they told me that 1 item was out of
    stock and arranged to substitute another. I'm on the East Coast of the US; don't know how shipping
    to Poland would work...

  3. Bobv

    Bobv Guest

    I bought most of a triple Ultegra Groupo there last week, and they had everything including some
    165mm cranks in just one day, of course I was able to pick up since they are local for me.

    Very friendly and very quick response on emails.

    Bob