WYB: **Avid** Disc Brake mech 160mm & Disc Wheelset

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by UltraEGG, May 15, 2004.

  1. UltraEGG

    UltraEGG Guest

    I'm looking for a set of ...
    1. Avid 160mm mechanical disc brake set F&R
    2. Disc wheelset (V brake & Disc brake 6-bolt pattern)

    Thanks for looking,
    Eric

    Tags:

  2. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    UltraEGG <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I'm looking for a set of ...
    > 1. Avid 160mm mechanical disc brake set F&R
    > 2. Disc wheelset (V brake & Disc brake 6-bolt pattern)
    >
    > Thanks for looking,
    > Eric

    I got mine on eBay and spent around $250 for all.
    Got the Avid mechs, F&R, and Bontrager Superstock
    disc wheels. Added $20 more for cables and housing.
    Nothing special, but all work well!

    --
    - Zilla
    Cary, NC

  3. UltraEGG

    UltraEGG Guest

    Oh yeah....
    sometimes if you don't mind spending some time to search around in eBay,
    you'll get a lot of treasure....
    For me I used to get a set of avid 160 disc @ $100 & $130. And I spot some
    "suppliers" really have some cool parts in awesome price.
    Just that the shipping somehow make a bit out of budget....^_^

    Eric

    news:[email protected]