X-biker

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Jan 20, 2005.

  1. 35 year old man on wheel with 12" bike. I saw this guy in
    the park. HIs 12" Bike was so shine that its reflection
    almost blinded my eye. He wears some goddamn shining basketball
    shoes. That shoes also shining it almost killed my eyes.
    This guy drivea truck. He does not drive japanese or korean auto.
    He must drive goddamn truck or SUV. The moment I saw this guy
    unloading his bike and pedaling down the park, I said myself "Is not
    this guy old for riding a 12" wheel? This bike is for kid. And
    goddamn this guy is X-biker. Is not X-biker older for him?
    I can't ride a 12" wheel cuz I'm a grown man.
    One more thing, this guy has a DVD inside of his truck.

    Tags:

  2. Little Meow wrote:
    > Red Cloud wrote:
    >

    > > 35 year old man on wheel with 12" bike. I saw this guy in
    > > the park. HIs 12" Bike was so shine that its reflection
    > > almost blinded my eye. He wears some goddamn shining basketball
    > > shoes. That shoes also shining it almost killed my eyes.
    > > This guy drivea truck. He does not drive japanese or korean auto.
    > > He must drive goddamn truck or SUV. The moment I saw this guy
    > > unloading his bike and pedaling down the park, I said myself "Is

    not
    > > this guy old for riding a 12" wheel? This bike is for kid. And
    > > goddamn this guy is X-biker. Is not X-biker older for him?
    > > I can't ride a 12" wheel cuz I'm a grown man.
    > > One more thing, this guy has a DVD inside of his truck.
    > >

    > You've made a lot of posts about "penis" and about "bike",
    > so I'm not sure you meant to say "bike" in this post.
    > Was it a white bike?
    > Did you feel threatened by White Bike Power?

    I was only talking about white penis power like Abu Ghider Iraqi
    prison abuse. I think it's your penis got pissed off mr.
    Take a deep breath, and slow down.
    My point is 35 yr man riding a 12" X-bike is older for him.
    If you can't see that simply point, your penis got really
    pissed of...

  3. Little Meow wrote:
    > wrote:
    >

    > > Little Meow wrote:

    auto.

    > > not
    > >> >

    > >> You've made a lot of posts about "penis" and about "bike",
    > >> so I'm not sure you meant to say "bike" in this post.
    > >> Was it a white bike?
    > >> Did you feel threatened by White Bike Power?

    > > I was only talking about white penis power like Abu Ghider Iraqi
    > > prison abuse.

    > That also involved white vagina power.
    > You never post about white vagina power,
    > does it frighten you more than the power of
    > a white penis?
    >
    > > I think it's your penis got pissed off mr.

    > I drank a lot of water.
    >
    > > Take a deep breath, and slow down.
    > > My point is 35 yr man riding a 12" X-bike is older for him.
    > > If you can't see that simply point, your penis got really
    > > pissed of...

    > Taking care of a full bladder is not that much of a distraction.
    > I simply requested clarification for this "x-bike" term you
    > introduced to the ongoing discusson of NASCAR bully biker white penis
    > SUV power in the American culture today.

    THey are the American culture. I believe that X-biker came from
    NASCAR biker which clearly came from White penis power. Hummer is also
    rooted from White Penis power. Without white penis power, these guys
    wouldn't sell or buy the big-fat-ass car like Hummer.

  4. [email protected] wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > THey are the American culture. I believe that X-biker came from
    > NASCAR biker which clearly came from White penis power. Hummer is
    > also rooted from White Penis power. Without white penis power,
    > these guys wouldn't sell or buy the big-fat-ass car like Hummer.

    Thanks for the clear and lucid explanation. I had often pondered that
    point (Maggie pay attention here) anyhow pondered that and concluded
    not so this is very enlightening.

  5. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    [alt.usenet.kooks appropriately(?) pruned]

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Mike Latondresse <[email protected]_spam_shaw.ca> writes:

    > Thanks for the clear and lucid explanation. I had often pondered that
    > point (Maggie pay attention here) anyhow pondered that and concluded
    > not so this is very enlightening.

    I believe our friend Tonto here is alluding to so-called
    'e[X]treme' types of riding. And the '12-inch bike' may
    be of the BMX variety (probably more like 20".)

    Anyhow, as you know, BMX stuff like Street or Dirt Jumping
    has some spectacularity to it, just like NASCAR events,
    and that's something they have in common.

    It would seem that in Red Cloud's opinion, anything
    that attracts attention or is showy-offy is White
    Penis Power. I invoke the contributions of so many
    people who aren't/weren't 'white' to Rock 'n Roll to
    belie that opinion.

    I'd like to know if the guy with the shiny basketball
    shoes who unloaded his BMX from his DVD-contaminated
    truck did any good tricks, or if he just phutzed around
    seated, with his knees sticking out. Actually a shot-from-
    behind photo of that in the right lighting could make
    a pretty good poster; shiny basketball shoes 'n all.

    cheers, & long live Rock 'n Roll,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.

  6. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Tom Keats) writes:

    > I invoke the contributions of so many
    > people who aren't/weren't 'white' to Rock 'n Roll to
    > belie that opinion.

    Oh, yeah -- I don't believe Rock 'n Roll was ever
    derived from whatever it is that Red Cloud alludes
    to as 'White Penis Power'.

    But it may have been appropriated and marketed by it.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --

  7. Little Meow wrote:
    > Red Cloud wrote:
    >

    > > Little Meow wrote:

    basketball

    > > auto.

    "Is

    And

    > >> That also involved white vagina power.
    > >> You never post about white vagina power,
    > >> does it frighten you more than the power of
    > >> a white penis?

    > >> I drank a lot of water.

    > >> Taking care of a full bladder is not that much of a distraction.
    > >> I simply requested clarification for this "x-bike" term you
    > >> introduced to the ongoing discusson of NASCAR bully biker white

    penis
    > >> SUV power in the American culture today.

    > > THey are the American culture. I believe that X-biker came from
    > > NASCAR biker which clearly came from White penis power. Hummer is

    also
    > > rooted from White Penis power. Without white penis power, these

    guys
    > > wouldn't sell or buy the big-fat-ass car like Hummer.
    > >

    > From where does White Penis Power come?
    > Is it the steroids or some other drugs?
    > Is it related to the fat ass and are fat ass American
    > children the next generation of White Penis Power?

    It is not easy to define where White Penis power came from.
    Some said it's partly from Christianity, Anglo-Saxon round table,
    and other said Americans are immigrant and not native so they had
    to aggressive and behave like a rotten savage animal in order
    to occupy the land! The Steroid thing came later on to alter
    their behavior. Fat ass is not white penis power yet.

  8. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] writes:

    > It is not easy to define where White Penis power came from.

    I'm a little surprised you haven't mentioned 'Bilderbergers' yet.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --

  9. Little Meow wrote:
    > wrote:
    >

    > > Little Meow wrote:

    > > It is not easy to define where White Penis power came from.

    > Does Penis Power come in other colours? If so, do these
    > have similar beliefs and methods as WPP?

    Yes it does but other penis power is gone. Why do you think they call
    "his-history"? Only remains penis power today is -> White AMerican
    penis
    power. Why do you think these guy stockfiled the world largest amount
    of nuke and all kind of WMD? Terrorist has WMD??? Are you joking???
    Are you nut you forgot Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Geee what's that all
    about
    wiping out 100,000 in a minute??? Remember US military general in
    Vietnam:
    "Nuke them all and let the god sort it out!"

    > > Some said it's partly from Christianity, Anglo-Saxon round table,
    > > and other said Americans are immigrant and not native so they had
    > > to aggressive and behave like a rotten savage animal in order
    > > to occupy the land!

    > Sounds like Alexander the Great, Roman Emperors, and the Mongols
    > had the Penis Power of some kind, too!

    Ahhhh...sorry they are all gone. Today Roman does not act like a
    today
    White-Penis power, of course Mongol can't even travel outside.

    > > The Steroid thing came later on to alter
    > > their behavior. Fat ass is not white penis power yet.

    > The common thread may be the use of alcohol for intoxication
    > purposes. It is also called "liquid courage".

    You joking man. YOu don't even your own people. Go study KKK and
    white supremacist more.

  10. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Little Meow <[email protected]> writes:

    > He may have seen something like this:
    >
    > http://www.mrdoo.co.uk/index_files/mini bike.jpg
    >
    > Notice that the x-biker's face is very white, so it
    > may be assumed that he is even whiter in parts covered by
    > his shorts.

    If /that's/ WPP personified, Red Cloud has nothing to fear.
    Unless the guy in the picture follows Red Cloud home or something.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.

  11. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On 22 Jan 2005 09:33:02 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >You joking man. YOu don't even your own people. Go study KKK and
    >white supremacist more.

    I know about the KKK. They held a rally in St Petersburg, Florida last year.
    There were five (5) of them.

    That's right. The Klan announced a rally, advertised it, obtained permits and
    did the whole shebang and FIVE people showed up. THat includes family, friends,
    supporters and other like-minded groups and individuals. Five people.

    So call up you buddy Baka and talk about how terrible the American South is what
    with Klan rallies and stuff.

    Ron

  12. Bill Baka

    Bill Baka Guest

    RonSonic wrote:
    > On 22 Jan 2005 09:33:02 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >

    >>You joking man. YOu don't even your own people. Go study KKK and
    >>white supremacist more.

    > I know about the KKK. They held a rally in St Petersburg, Florida last year.
    > There were five (5) of them.
    >
    > That's right. The Klan announced a rally, advertised it, obtained permits and
    > did the whole shebang and FIVE people showed up. THat includes family, friends,
    > supporters and other like-minded groups and individuals. Five people.
    >
    > So call up you buddy Baka and talk about how terrible the American South is what
    > with Klan rallies and stuff.
    >
    > Ron

    Ron, you don't need to prove you are a moron, we already know. I am
    bigoted only against ignorance and most of the politicians in office
    right now. White supremest I am not. I am proud to say that my great,
    great, great grandfather was the grand chief of the entire Huron nation
    before the white man came in and screwed things up. My great, great
    grandmother was his daughter, the princess and wound up marrying a white
    man and having children, hence my heritage has a good deal of sympathy
    with how the 'Indians' were screwed by the white man. Non of my family
    was responsible for the destruction of America. I still think
    southerners are inbred idiots and they usually prove it one way or the
    other.
    Bill Baka

  13. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Bill Baka wrote:

    > I am bigoted only against ignorance ...

    > I still think southerners are inbred idiots

    It appears you should be bigoted against yourself.

    Rich

  14. ah

    ah Guest

    Little Meow wrote:
    > wrote:
    >

    >> Little Meow wrote:

    >>> Does Penis Power come in other colours? If so, do these
    >>> have similar beliefs and methods as WPP?
    >>>

    >> Yes it does but other penis power is gone. Why do you think they call
    >> "his-history"? Only remains penis power today is -> White AMerican
    >> penis
    >> power. Why do you think these guy stockfiled the world largest amount
    >> of nuke and all kind of WMD? Terrorist has WMD??? Are you joking???
    >> Are you nut you forgot Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Geee what's that all
    >> about
    >> wiping out 100,000 in a minute??? Remember US military general in
    >> Vietnam:
    >> "Nuke them all and let the god sort it out!"
    >>

    > I think we will soon see the Chinese Penis Power trying to be like
    > American White Penis Power. Imagine 1 billion bully bikers. It
    > would not be too bad if I can be elected Chairman Meow!

    LONG LIVE CHAIRMAN MEOW!

    --
    ah

  15. ah

    ah Guest

    Little Meow wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >
    >> Little Meow wrote:

    >>> I think we will soon see the Chinese Penis Power trying to be like
    >>> American White Penis Power. Imagine 1 billion bully bikers. It
    >>> would not be too bad if I can be elected Chairman Meow!

    >> LONG LIVE CHAIRMAN MEOW!

    > LONG LIVE THE COMMEOWST PARTY!

    LONG LIVE THE COMPOST PILE!

    >>> I knew a Mongolian in college. He seemed pretty tame and did
    >>> not pillage.

    >>> I see a lot of empty malt liquor bottles on the side of the street
    >>> that were left by the fat-ass SUV NASCAR drivers, but I have not
    >>> seen any burning crosses this year.

    --
    Michael Jackson was made out of light by the angels, but now the reptilians
    are jaleaus and angry because the greys made them extinct at Mars.

  16. ah

    ah Guest

    Little Meow wrote:
    > ah wrote: