X-eyed is making a batch of underseat pannier racks.

Alpha Beta

Guest
I spoke to Angeltech to order an X-eyed rack, and he said X-eyed of Kansas, the original makers are
making up batch of under seat panniers. If you want one you should phone them up.

[This followup was posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

> I spoke to Angeltech to order an X-eyed rack, and he said X-eyed of Kansas, the original makers
> are making up batch of under seat panniers. If you want one you should phone them up.

Are these for RANS or Bacchetta? Note that there are different models for each. And they are not
AFAIK interchangable.

- Bellaire, TX USA -

On the site http://www.angletechcycles.com it says they are available for Bachetta and Rans.

The person who answered the phone asked me what model I needed them for. He confirmed that I could
order one for the 2" tube of the newer Rockets.

"Cletus D. Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [This followup was posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

> > I spoke to Angeltech to order an X-eyed rack, and he said X-eyed of
Kansas,
> > the original makers are making up batch of under seat panniers. If you want one you should phone
> > them up.
>
> Are these for RANS or Bacchetta? Note that there are different models for each. And they are not
> AFAIK interchangable.

> - Bellaire, TX USA -

Mine has been on its way for two weeks now. I have been on a waiting list since around last Sept.

Brian Rocket01

Alpha Beta wrote:
> On the site http://www.angletechcycles.com it says they are available for Bachetta and Rans.
>
> The person who answered the phone asked me what model I needed them for. He confirmed that I could
> order one for the 2" tube of the newer Rockets.
>
> "Cletus D. Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>[This followup was posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent and a copy was sent to the cited author.]
>>
>>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>>
>>>I spoke to Angeltech to order an X-eyed rack, and he said X-eyed of
>
> Kansas,
>
>>>the original makers are making up batch of under seat panniers. If you want one you should phone
>>>them up.
>>
>>Are these for RANS or Bacchetta? Note that there are different models for each. And they are not
>>AFAIK interchangable.
>>
>>--
>>Cletus D. Lee Bacchetta Giro Lightning Voyager http://www.clee.org
>>- Bellaire, TX USA -

"Alpha Beta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On the site http://www.angletechcycles.com it says they are available for Bachetta and Rans.
>
> The person who answered the phone asked me what model I needed them for.
He
> confirmed that I could order one for the 2" tube of the newer Rockets.

Do they fit with the new RANS seat clamp and no square track? If so, they might work with any bike
with a 2" tube.

You'll have to phone Angeltech on that one. They have a toll free number. "Hillel" <[email protected]>