X-Games

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Feb 1, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    Well, I have to say, the Xgames are awesome.

    Today was the motoX finals. Can you say backflip all day long? Try it. Saying it is as close as
    you will get.

    Tomorrow is the snowmobile uphill. It will be awesome as well.

    It is hard to describe the Xgames. The whole idea has come a long way. I can't imagine ANYONE
    disliking the quality and quantity.

    And a big up to Buttermilk, UNBELIEVABLE in every way. So much for the greatness of last year.

    darsh

    Tags:

  2. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:9J%[email protected]...
    > Well, I have to say, the Xgames are awesome.
    >
    > Today was the motoX finals. Can you say backflip all day long? Try it. Saying it is as close as
    > you will get.
    >
    > Tomorrow is the snowmobile uphill. It will be awesome as well.
    >
    > It is hard to describe the Xgames. The whole idea has come a long way. I can't imagine ANYONE
    > disliking the quality and quantity.
    >
    > And a big up to Buttermilk, UNBELIEVABLE in every way. So much for the greatness of last year.
    >
    > darsh

    Kind of a circus isn't it? I had fun the couple of years it was in CB. All the free Dew you can
    drink, dewd!

    Matt

  3. M4xr8d

    M4xr8d Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:9J%[email protected]...
    > Well, I have to say, the Xgames are awesome.
    >
    > Today was the motoX finals. Can you say backflip all day long? Try it. Saying it is as close as
    > you will get.
    >
    > Tomorrow is the snowmobile uphill. It will be awesome as well.
    >
    > It is hard to describe the Xgames. The whole idea has come a long way. I can't imagine ANYONE
    > disliking the quality and quantity.
    >
    > And a big up to Buttermilk, UNBELIEVABLE in every way. So much for the greatness of last year.
    >
    > darsh

    Darsh, I think you broke my heart. Are you saying that our time together in Aspen meant
    nothing to you?

    You must have met someone up there last week or the week before who was very special.

    I might have to come up to see the spectacle.

    The XGames that is.

    And drink BEER

    M4XR8D