X-Games

Darsh

Guest
Well, I have to say, the Xgames are awesome.

Today was the motoX finals. Can you say backflip all day long? Try it. Saying it is as close as
you will get.

Tomorrow is the snowmobile uphill. It will be awesome as well.

It is hard to describe the Xgames. The whole idea has come a long way. I can't imagine ANYONE
disliking the quality and quantity.

And a big up to Buttermilk, UNBELIEVABLE in every way. So much for the greatness of last year.

darsh

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:9J%[email protected]...
> Well, I have to say, the Xgames are awesome.
>
> Today was the motoX finals. Can you say backflip all day long? Try it. Saying it is as close as
> you will get.
>
> Tomorrow is the snowmobile uphill. It will be awesome as well.
>
> It is hard to describe the Xgames. The whole idea has come a long way. I can't imagine ANYONE
> disliking the quality and quantity.
>
> And a big up to Buttermilk, UNBELIEVABLE in every way. So much for the greatness of last year.
>
> darsh

Kind of a circus isn't it? I had fun the couple of years it was in CB. All the free Dew you can
drink, dewd!

Matt

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:9J%[email protected]...
> Well, I have to say, the Xgames are awesome.
>
> Today was the motoX finals. Can you say backflip all day long? Try it. Saying it is as close as
> you will get.
>
> Tomorrow is the snowmobile uphill. It will be awesome as well.
>
> It is hard to describe the Xgames. The whole idea has come a long way. I can't imagine ANYONE
> disliking the quality and quantity.
>
> And a big up to Buttermilk, UNBELIEVABLE in every way. So much for the greatness of last year.
>
> darsh

Darsh, I think you broke my heart. Are you saying that our time together in Aspen meant
nothing to you?

You must have met someone up there last week or the week before who was very special.

I might have to come up to see the spectacle.

The XGames that is.

And drink BEER

M4XR8D