X-Pedia!!!!

bengibbs

Dec 23, 2003
I ordered a pair of SIDI Energy white shoes at the start of January but when I got them they didn't fit (coz their sizes are smaller) so I sent them back that week and asked over the phone if I could change them for a size bigger and in black instead to which he said "that's fine but It'll cost £20 more" which was ok. They said they don't have them in my size at the moment but they will be getting some in soon.
a week later I phoned up and asked when they would be arriving and they said they should be sent on monday (4 days after the call) and I phoned them again yet another week later asking when they would be here and he said they were having problems and they would be here last wednesday. I asked why they would take so long to which the assistant replied "they didn't have them in stock"! Bull Sh*t! They have been advertising them in CW for the past month for the price that I payed for the Energy Whites! I phoned again yesterday because they hadn't come and he said that they won't be getting any in for a few months and offered me the Genius 4's instead for the same price and that they would be here this morning. Did they come, did they sh*te! Instead I got an e-mail saying that if I wanted the Genius 4's I would have to pay another £20!!!!
I said I wanted to cancel them instead and he said he'd put it through today but their accountant won't be here till thursday!!!
Now I'm left skint and needing new shoes!!!!!!
Not a very happy chappy.

:mad:
Ben

Originally posted by bengibbs
I ordered a pair of SIDI Energy white shoes at the start of January but when I got them they didn't fit (coz their sizes are smaller) so I sent them back that week and asked over the phone if I could change them for a size bigger and in black instead to which he said "that's fine but It'll cost £20 more" which was ok. They said they don't have them in my size at the moment but they will be getting some in soon.
a week later I phoned up and asked when they would be arriving and they said they should be sent on monday (4 days after the call) and I phoned them again yet another week later asking when they would be here and he said they were having problems and they would be here last wednesday. I asked why they would take so long to which the assistant replied "they didn't have them in stock"! Bull Sh*t! They have been advertising them in CW for the past month for the price that I payed for the Energy Whites! I phoned again yesterday because they hadn't come and he said that they won't be getting any in for a few months and offered me the Genius 4's instead for the same price and that they would be here this morning. Did they come, did they sh*te! Instead I got an e-mail saying that if I wanted the Genius 4's I would have to pay another £20!!!!
I said I wanted to cancel them instead and he said he'd put it through today but their accountant won't be here till thursday!!!
Now I'm left skint and needing new shoes!!!!!!
Not a very happy chappy.

:mad:
Ben

get ur money back make sure u name and shame them!

I am doing but they said that their accountant won't be there till next thursday!

Ben

Ben,

Sorry to hear about your naked feet. Here in the good old USA it is COLD so I ordered a pair od SIDI winter freeze 3 from Colorado Cyclist, In the dead of winter they had them in my size, in stock and ON SALE for $110 off of the retail price, I opted for a very reasonable 2nd day air shipping of $17. The next day I receiveed a phone call from them, they apologized for calling on my cel phone but the people at my office at giveen them the number as they knew any cycling gear was top priority. It seems I had given them a non matching credit card #/address, I gave them the right information and they told me they would let me know if they had any additional questions. At 11 AM the next day the shoes arrived at my office. Brand new, with accessories, manuals and a Colorado Cyclist catalog which I look forwward to placing my next order from for a pair of Genius 4 when the weather permits. I have nothing but the highest recommendations for these people. I am not sure if theey ship to the UK but you may want to givee them a shout and see.

Jay