Xavier's cammo saddle

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by muzzle, Feb 24, 2006.

  1. muzzle

    muzzle Guest

    upon closer inspection of the xavier collos "vener" video, I noticed
    that he has a beautiful camoflage colored koxx-one saddle. I love the
    look of it and am going to search for some vinyl for making my own
    saddle cover.
    Is this a one-off xavier custom koxx saddle or am I missing something
    here?

    --
    muzzle

    sig.
    muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

  2. UniTyler

    UniTyler Guest

    I've never seen one. Probably an easily made custom. Infact, that
    gives me a good idea--I think I'll go to the fabric store and make a
    totally sweet "my little pony" one or something for my 29er.

    --
    UniTyler

    I have no signature...wait...
    UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

  3. unijesse

    unijesse Guest

    UniTyler wrote:
    > I've never seen one. Probably an easily made custom. Infact, that
    > gives me a good idea--I think I'll go to the fabric store and make a
    > totally sweet "my little pony" one or something for my 29er.

    this is like the fifth thing that has made me wonder "are you gay?"

    --
    unijesse

    I Brake for Unicyclist's
    http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com

    'Jesse(thats me) Needs DX Bearings!!!!! NOW!!!!!!'
    www.unicycletips.comformerly www.unicycle.2ya.com
    unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

  4. dan de man

    dan de man Guest

  5. muzzle

    muzzle Guest

  6. litldude2

    litldude2 Guest

    For some reason I have always wanted a cow print on my seat.

    --
    litldude2

    Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
    Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
    _____________________________

    chosen wrote:
    > wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

  7. UniTyler

    UniTyler Guest

  8. koebwil

    koebwil Guest

  9. unijesse

    unijesse Guest

    koebwil wrote:
    > I want to get mine in a nice pinstripe, or plaid. Something Ironic.
    > Like the new Shadow seats, I really like the top one.
    > [image: http://www.danscomp.com/products/SEATS/470226.jpg]

    you stole my plaid idea (i had it first im taking it)

    --
    unijesse

    I Brake for Unicyclist's
    http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com

    'Jesse(thats me) Needs DX Bearings!!!!! NOW!!!!!!'
    www.unicycletips.comformerly www.unicycle.2ya.com
    unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

  10. muzzle

    muzzle Guest

    nice ideas coming from here. i'll have to decide from so many fabric
    choises. problem is that vinyl dont come in too many colours to my
    knowledge, and need to use string fabric.

    --
    muzzle

    sig.
    muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

  11. trials2k

    trials2k Guest

    i also noticed in that vid that xavier has a black and a white pedal !

    which i reckon looks absolutly wiked, but i might have just imagined
    that they were black and white :confused:

    but i am gonna try get me lbs to let me buy two jimmy c's of black and
    white colour :) hope they let me

    --
    trials2k

    One Wheel, One Foot, Why Not !!??;) **
    trials2k's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11354

  12. muzzle

    muzzle Guest

    trials2k wrote:
    > i also noticed in that vid that xavier has a black and a white pedal !
    >
    > which i reckon looks absolutly wiked, but i might have just imagined
    > that they were black and white :confused:
    >
    > but i am gonna try get me lbs to let me buy two jimmy c's of black and
    > white colour :) hope they let me

    whats wrong with a bit of white spray paint these days eh? ;)

    --
    muzzle

    sig.
    muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

  13. trials2k

    trials2k Guest

  14. muzzle

    muzzle Guest

    i used silver paint on one set of pedals i had, but i broke the pedals
    so i didnt get the chance to wear off the paint. still, i recon it
    would last long enough, and then just repaint ;)

    --
    muzzle

    sig.
    muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

  15. trials2k

    trials2k Guest

    muzzle wrote:
    > i used silver paint on one set of pedals i had, but i broke the pedals
    > so i didnt get the chance to wear off the paint. still, i recon it
    > would last long enough, and then just repaint ;)

    i think it would be more likely to wear off heaps and chip away on the
    main contact spots. And then it would look really patchy ...

    --
    trials2k

    One Wheel, One Foot, Why Not !!??;) **
    trials2k's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11354

  16. mitriprius

    mitriprius Guest

    This kind of saddle cover will be sold soon (in april I guess)... he
    doesn't have custom it. Xavier got it before it's on sale as he's a k1
    team member, he has to "test" the material !!

    --
    mitriprius
    mitriprius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9724

  17. monociclos

    monociclos Guest

    There are lots of koxx covers, zebra, cow, leather, miliraty, keblar...
    Be patient and you´ll see some for sale soon.

    You can find picks sowing some of them at the koxx gallery, also in the
    latest videos of the koxx team almost each rider uses a different one.

    --
    monociclos

    www.monociclos.com Unicycle related stuff in Spanish
    monociclos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4100

  18. muzzle wrote:
    > i can get some "miffy" fabric from my local japanese shop, oooh, and
    > hello kitty.
    > that might turn a few heads. lol

    Miffy? Check out this flyer. It's for a night a friend of mine puts on:
    www.soundation.net

    --
    MrBoogiejuice

    If quizzes are quizzical what are tests?

    Make crumbs not War!
    MrBoogiejuice's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5515

  19. mango

    mango Guest

    trials2k wrote:
    > it will come straight off wen i grind and crank grab!

    Keep in mind that the paint (or anodized or whatever the hell it is)
    that comes on the pedals will wear off as well. Even on the
    nongrinding/pedal grabbing sides of things. Mine are mostly bare metal
    by now except for the sides that my feet never touch.

    --
    mango

    *Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
    mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892