UK and Europe · Public discussion

XC ride nr. Fort William

Started by Pat · · Last activity · 3 posts · 605 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
27 May 2003
Last activity
27 May 2003
Original author
Pat
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
605
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anyone know a good MTB ride - 20/30 miles - near Glen Nevis YH (Or, within half hour drive)?
    I'd appreciate a very brief description or links to descriptive sites. (The Leanachan Witches Trail
    is closed this Fri. when I want to ride) Thanks, Pat. (In a rush - as ever!)

  2. Pat ([email hidden]) wrote:
    : Does anyone know a good MTB ride - 20/30 miles - near Glen Nevis YH (Or, within half hour drive)?
    : I'd appreciate a very brief description or links to descriptive sites. (The Leanachan Witches
    : Trail is closed this Fri. when I want to ride)

    Fort William will be mobbed this weekend - go to; www.fortwilliamworldcup.co.uk

    Blair.

  3. "Pat" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Does anyone know a good MTB ride - 20/30 miles - near Glen Nevis YH (Or, within half hour drive)?
    I'd appreciate a very brief description or links to descriptive sites. (The Leanachan Witches
    Trail is closed this Fri. when I want to ride)

    mtbr.comEurope UnitedKingdom name.html

    may have some.

    Pete

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.