XDS RX 300 Elite X - Road Bike

MackenzieB

Mar 24, 2014
Hey everyone,

I recently discovered XDS Bike Co. online while searching for bikes. Their prices seemed pretty impossible to beat and I needed a new bicycle after my car died. My commute isn't very long, but I wanted a quality bicycle with quality parts that would last a long time. I bit the bullet and ordered their RX 300, because it seemed just as good, if not better, than most of the bikes at my local shop I was looking at... for a lot cheaper. Plus, I sorta loved the look of it.

Here is the bike on their page: RX 300

I got the bike in 4 days, which seemed almost magical, and it didn't take much time to assemble. I didn't even have to adjust the derailleurs because they shifted perfectly and have worked perfectly since. I was hesitant to order online, but I'm getting a mountain bike from them for the trails now that spring is coming around. I really like this road bike and highly recommend it to anyone. The XDS saddle is actually really great and made a huge difference for my long rides.

Anyway, I just wanted to help put them on the map because I had a great experience with them! Hope you guys check them out!

Here is my bike when I took it out just when the snow started to melt.