Xes - Message Board

bikeriderfrance said:
hi there, errrrrrr what year did he win the J sprint and where, bon courage. :cool: :cool:
Hi BRF - can't remember for sure, but I'd plump for 1949-50. I dug out my C.T.C. diaries for those years, but junior track championships don't figure. Also had a peep at the Bognor Regis C.C. web-site, but nothing there. If you'd really like to know I'll see what I can get from one of the B.R.C.C. elders.

Bet you've still got one of these.

Santé

John.

philhudson said:
Would it be worth me having a go at applying for the talent team?
hi there yes why not, tell them you are micky mouse, with a 10 time of 28 +. you just might as well.. bon courage.

bikeriderfrance said:
hi there yes why not, tell them you are micky mouse, with a 10 time of 28 +. you just might as well.. bon courage.
Oh ****, you beat me to it. He can't even be bothered to do a weekly mileage training report. Maybe he should do the talentless BC team test, he might even pass it.
At least young Ryan in Kentucky is banging it in with the 'Dawn Patrol', and he's the same age as Phil. Ryan's had his probs but he winds his way round them.
So come on Phil, get your ass moving.
The magic formula is to keep grafting.

philhudson said:
My PB for a 10 is a late 27.
hi there thats why i sed M M .. its a "LONG 27 ", this is where you fall down,, if you said that in a crowd of "with it " riders, you would be classed as a plonker.. bon courage.. PS and its a SHORT if under 30 secs.. bon courage.

philhudson said:
OK, so far this week (from sun) 99 miles.
hi there, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from wednesday (THIS WEEK,) ie wed to sunday errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 265 kms,, errrrrrrrrrrrrr 160 miles... bon courage.
ps YTD 9720kms... :cool: :cool: :cool:

CYCLING ON BBC!!
Hi gang - just in case you you've not spotted it (I hadn't, the missus just brought in her "What's on TV" and pointed it out) - in Sunday Grandstand to-day (BBC2, 13.30 onwards) there are highlights from yesterdays Women's World Cup road race.
At least they're trying!
:)
John.

John Knees said:
Ten minutes total coverage!
:(
John
hi there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: don't know if you have the OLD ASTRA sat setup, but erste une (no 1) a german chanell has the tour of germany live every day, not just highlights but 80% of the stages.. lieppehammers in the lead, JU keeps getting dropped on the big climbs... still its the vuelta next week.. on ES bon courage geoff. ps YTD 10100kms :cool: :cool: :cool:

philhudson said:
I might be doing some road racing in Holland
hi there, keep away from those wild women.. with your looks you may not cum bak.

well we are having a quiet time, suppose we are all on or have been on our hols,, but be as i may,, i am NOT the world chump,:confused::confused::confused::confused: never got near to winning it...:mad::mad::mad::mad:.. did everything right, but on the day, all went wrong, no excuses, just a bad day at the office..... still next year....still getting em in, but reduced my k/p/ride, down to about 80/90 kms.. its wind down time, but on sat i ride the last in the 3 race event in our dept..:):):) i have a 3rd and a 5th, plus 2 wins in the over 60's .. so i should win that, with maybe a chance on general classement.. we will have to wait an see. bon courgae :cool::cool::cool::cool: