Xmas Pressies

Msa

Guest
So come on then, who's asked for what?

Me: A Turbo trainer for those wet nights. Fingers crossed the GF loves me!

--
Mark
______________________________________

"Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:42:34 +0000 (UTC), MSA wrote:
> So come on then, who's asked for what?

Babylon 5: The First Series.

> Me: A Turbo trainer for those wet nights. Fingers crossed the GF loves me!

Hmmm, bike stuff. I know this is heresy but I don't need/want another bike and Aldi seem to
provide me with several sets of biking kit for a nomimal sum during the year. A new set of allen
keys might be nice.

--
John Murf

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:42:34 +0000 (UTC), "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote:

>So come on then, who's asked for what?

Stupid White Men by Michael Moore A Swiss ball Some weights A Schmidt hub dynamo Can't remember
anything else offhand - I leave that sort of thing to my Domestic Arrangements Director.

Some sun during the period laughingly known as Summer would be good, though.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:17:58 +0000, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:42:34 +0000 (UTC), "MSA"

>>So come on then, who's asked for what?

> Some sun during the period laughingly known as Summer would be good, though.

<Sucks air through teeth>

Your 'avin' a larf, ain't yer.

Might be able to let you have some warmer rain.

--
John Murf

MSA <[email protected]> wrote:
> So come on then, who's asked for what?
My Christmas present happens to be hooked up to my main computer at home - an 80Gb USB hard disk,
complete with appropriate USB2.0 card (and boy, does that baby *fly*). Haven't asked for anything
bike related because, quite frankly, I can't think of any bike-related bits that I actually want
(more time to actually ride would be nice, but ...)

Simon
--
Simon Ward, Accent Optical Technologies (UK) Ltd., York, YO31 8SD, UK "Perl is the ideal tool for
the inspired slacker who'd rather sing and dance than spend longer than they need to at work ..."

"MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> So come on then, who's asked for what?

Nowt, as I don't celebrate it anymore than I celebrate Ramadan, Passover or any religious based
festival. This works to my advantage as loads of my colleagues clamour for me to work their dates
for them. This year I'll be doing Xmas day afternoon and Boxing Day morning for an extra 240 squids
:) Simon Mason

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:42:34 +0000 (UTC), "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote:

>So come on then, who's asked for what?

A friend so I actually receive a present.

Ding! Dong! What's that? A parcel from GWTW in California? Ooh!

Being mercenary, a new sound system (or parts of it, at least), for my PC. My front and central
satellite speakers died a few days ago. "Over-enthusiastic use", me thinks.

Rear speakers and a sub-woofer do not a sound system make.

James

PS Looks like the good intention in my sig will be worth nought.

--
A credit limit is NOT a target.

In article <[email protected]>, Chris Heys
<[email protected]> wrote:
>a 'Swiss Ball' is a giant inflatable ball about thigh height that resembles a space-hopper minus
>the horns and smiley face. It's used as part of a gym routine, primarily to strengthen your abs (I
>found it very good for this). Usually, it is incorporated into 'standard' exercises and the extra
>workout comes from trying to stay balanced on the damn thing (it will try to roll off from
>underneath you and the fact that it's squishy makes for other weird angles of motion) :) examples:
>press-ups with feet ontop of ball and hands on ground, sit-ups whilst sat on the ball with feet on
>the ground etc...
>
>A good source of laughs, especially at the start as you constantly fall off... or maybe that's just
>my experience...

Oooh, can I borrow it for labout please :)

Becka who hasn't asked for a single xmas pressie this year cos she got a digital camera earlier
in the year.

Simon Ward wrote:

> January 9th-January 14th - off darn sarf to sort out a couple of clients and haul my not
> inconsiderable bulk over Watership Down on Jan.12th ... I'll be the fat one huffing up the hills
> on a black Dave Yates fixer.

Watch out for dogs and the gated roads.

--
Guy
===

"Jim King" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Campag Veloce triple group, less hubs. I happen to know Santa is bringing
this one.

> I haven't had a Campag-equipped bike for a few years, so this will be
nice. I
> have almost entirely Shimano stuff on my other bikes, but my soul has
always run
> Campag :)
>
> --
> Jim King [email protected] Infineon Technologies UK Ltd. Swindon, U.K.

Top Man, you know it makes sense.

--
Mark

"Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"