xmas

el Ingles

Oct 3, 2003
FELIZ NAVIDAD Y UN PROSPERO ANO NUEVO PARA TODOS

And one of our club guys has just won the Alicante cyclocross championship , felicidades José . Animo campion . :cool:

Originally posted by el Inglés

And one of our club guys has just won the Alicante cyclocross championship , felicidades José . Animo campion . :cool:

Enhorabuena José - y feliz navidad.

BTW, inglés is not capitalized.
El yanqui

This will only apply to some on Cycling Forums. Many people are in the southern hemishpere, and seasons are reversed down there. Or do you people celebrate Christmas in the summertime??

Christmas is a celebration of Christ's birth. it is a day and not dependent on the season (summer, winter, etc.) or outside temperature. only the seasons are inverted, not the calendar.

BTW, inglés is not capitalized.
El yanqui [/B][/QUOTE]

**** , I´m dyslexic , Im lucky to get the letters in the right order and then there´s the accents - help .
Anyway that´s what they call me ´cause they can´t pronounce my name so I´m stuck with it .
Have a good one .

Originally posted by el Inglés

Feliz Navidad Ingles...me encanto saber que hay algunos educados en estos "forum's"...que lo pasa bien...

VIVE LA RAZA! ;)