XT free hub bodies are cheese

[email protected] wrote:
> Roberto Baggio wrote:
>
>>Do not refute your observations?

> Is there really any point?
>

>>I suggest that if someone has an issue with their freehub, they can fix it
>>for $30.

> The O.P. said, in his post that he had replaced 4 in the last ~ 2
> years. If anyone actually read the original post then they pretty much
> understand that the freehub body can be replaced.
>

>>You suggest they spend hundreds of dollars on a new hub and wheel
>>build,

> The O.P said that his plan was to save up for a set of 440's. So JD, as
> you did with the freehub body replacementsuggestion, did no more than
> reitterate what the O.P. said he was already going to do.
>

>>and state that anything else is pretty much stupid,

> That is pretty much pure JD.

You misspelled jackass.

> <snip>
>
> Seems like you two are just seeing who can **** higher on the wall.
>
> Then again this is a.m.b. .... so ... As you were.

No comment on the helmet
comment? I thought it was
pretty okay . . .

cc humpity hump humped:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Roberto Baggio wrote:
> >
> >>Do not refute your observations?

> > Is there really any point?
> >

> >>I suggest that if someone has an issue with their freehub, they can fix it
> >>for $30.

> > The O.P. said, in his post that he had replaced 4 in the last ~ 2
> > years. If anyone actually read the original post then they pretty much
> > understand that the freehub body can be replaced.
> >

> >>You suggest they spend hundreds of dollars on a new hub and wheel
> >>build,

> > The O.P said that his plan was to save up for a set of 440's. So JD, as
> > you did with the freehub body replacementsuggestion, did no more than
> > reitterate what the O.P. said he was already going to do.
> >

> >>and state that anything else is pretty much stupid,

> > That is pretty much pure JD.

> You misspelled jackass.

cc

That better?

> > <snip>
> >
> > Seems like you two are just seeing who can **** higher on the wall.
> >
> > Then again this is a.m.b. .... so ... As you were.
> >

> No comment on the helmet
> comment? I thought it was
> pretty okay . . .

And one would care why?

Great now there are three pissing on the wall.

[email protected] wrote:
> cc humpity hump humped:
>
>>[email protected] wrote:

>>>Is there really any point?

>>>The O.P. said, in his post that he had replaced 4 in the last ~ 2
>>>years. If anyone actually read the original post then they pretty much
>>>understand that the freehub body can be replaced.

>>>The O.P said that his plan was to save up for a set of 440's. So JD, as
>>>you did with the freehub body replacementsuggestion, did no more than
>>>reitterate what the O.P. said he was already going to do.

>>>That is pretty much pure JD.

>>You misspelled jackass.

> cc

OOOOOH SLAM!

> That better?
>

>>><snip>
>>>
>>>Seems like you two are just seeing who can **** higher on the wall.
>>>
>>>Then again this is a.m.b. .... so ... As you were.
>>>

>>No comment on the helmet
>>comment? I thought it was
>>pretty okay . . .

> And one would care why?

because it was funny ! DUH!

[email protected] wrote:
> cc humpity hump humped:
> > [email protected] wrote:

> > > Is there really any point?

> > > The O.P. said, in his post that he had replaced 4 in the last ~ 2
> > > years. If anyone actually read the original post then they pretty much
> > > understand that the freehub body can be replaced.

> > > The O.P said that his plan was to save up for a set of 440's. So JD, as
> > > you did with the freehub body replacementsuggestion, did no more than
> > > reitterate what the O.P. said he was already going to do.

> > > That is pretty much pure JD.

> > You misspelled jackass.

> cc
>
> That better?
>

> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Seems like you two are just seeing who can **** higher on the wall.
> > >
> > > Then again this is a.m.b. .... so ... As you were.
> > >

> > No comment on the helmet
> > comment? I thought it was
> > pretty okay . . .

> And one would care why?

> Great now there are three pissing on the wall.

I kinda liked the "head too big for helmet" diss. It's not easy to find
decent cycling-referential jabs.

I doubt I'll get to use it, though. Most cyclists I know spend too much
time making little circles with their feet to have any self-worth left.

/s

PS: Peed into my 12 year old Super Bubbas' freehubs with no ill
effects, but I eat a lot of greasy food.

cc humpity hump humped:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > cc humpity hump humped:

> >>You misspelled jackass.

> > cc
> >

> OOOOOH SLAM!
>

> > That better?

> >>No comment on the helmet
> >>comment? I thought it was
> >>pretty okay . . .

> > And one would care why?
> >

> because it was funny ! DUH!

Whoosh.....

It may or may not be funny ...

I was wondering why one would care what you thought.

BTW you might want to stop hangin' with Doc V.... the whole "DUH" thing
is really a bit over cooked.

Scott Gordo wrote:
> I kinda liked the "head too big for helmet" diss.

That's old hat. I used it on the frightpig before.

JD

Roberto Baggio wrote:
> Do not refute your observations?
>
> I suggest that if someone has an issue with their freehub, they can fix it
> for $30. You suggest they spend hundreds of dollars on a new hub and wheel
> build, and state that anything else is pretty much stupid, even though more
> than one rider has stated they have little or no issues with their XT hubs.

How does it feel to be so programmed by shitmano? Let's see, spend
hundreds of dollars replacing crappy freehubs, or buy a good wheel the
first time? It's a no-brainer, except for no-brained idiots.

> I don't know if you actually ride. Maybe you do, and maybe gravel roads are
> hard on XT freehubs.

Keep telling yourself that, kid.

JD

[email protected] wrote:
> cc humpity hump humped:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> cc humpity hump humped:

>>> cc
>>>

>> OOOOOH SLAM!
>>

>>> That better?

>>> And one would care why?
>>>

>> because it was funny ! DUH!

> Whoosh.....
>
> It may or may not be funny ...
>
> I was wondering why one would care what you thought.
>
> BTW you might want to stop hangin' with Doc V.... the whole "DUH" thing
> is really a bit over cooked.

and that's why it's funny . . .

JD wrote:
> Scott Gordo wrote:
> > I kinda liked the "head too big for helmet" diss.

> That's old hat.

LOL. Nice pun.

E.P.