Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

XT Thumbies won't friction

Started by Keeper of the Mighty Macaulay · · Last activity · 1 post · 374 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
27 September 2004
Last activity
27 September 2004
Original author
Keeper of the Mighty Macaulay
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
374
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just got a MB-1 with Deore XT thumbshifters and it works great in SIS
    mode, but I can't get it to go friction. The slider clicks into place under
    the "F", but the shift clicks are still there, though a slightly less
    defined. I thought I remember with my old Deore DX thumbies that loosening
    the bolt that holds it to the shifter helped, but no luck in this case. Any
    suggestions?

    Thanks in advance,

    Seng
    Foodrock@ hotmail

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.