Xterra Wetsuit; Follow-up to Modification Question

Ironic

Guest
A few weeks back I posted on this website, inquiring about
how to modify a wetsuit neck. It was my girlfriend's wetsuit
that I had bought her over the Internet--not directly from
Xterra. She felt that the neckline was a little high and
created a suffocating feeling. Together with excitment in a
race (St. Anthony's) and getting knocked around by other
swimmers, she felt that it had contributed to a near open
water panic--she did not withdraw, but close. So I wanted to
see if anyone knew about where to send a wetsuit for
modification. Keith Simmons of Xterra Wetsuits learned of
the post and contacted me directly. He didn't grandstand on
the forum--E-Mailed direct. Even though this was not a
manufacturing or defect problem he upgraded her to the next
higher quality suit, with a lower neckline design. He even
took the time for a little personal banter back and forth.

I am still waiting for Ironman Westsuits to address the
slashes caused by the zipper on my Stealth wetsuit (they
said "They all do that--have someone else zip you up").

So this post is to thank him, and give credit to someone who
is trying to run his company customer friendly.

Greg

Thanks for passing the info. That is a much better deal than
I received from DeSoto on my too small suit. It was somewhat
my own fault though as I had an optional suit to use and I
just got too busy with my training and did not send it back
immediately though it was never used.

news:[email protected]...