XTR brake/shifter question

Greg

Guest
I've got a set of Shimano XTR ST-M910 shifters with the attached brake levers; I got a good deal on
them and was so glad to get them that I neglected to check if they were V-brake compatible. Does
anyone know if they are, and if not, what do I need to adapt them to V's? I really don't want to go
back to canties. Thanks in advance, Greg

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:21:22 -0700, "Greg" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I've got a set of Shimano XTR ST-M910 shifters with the attached brake levers; I got a good deal on
>them and was so glad to get them that I neglected to check if they were V-brake compatible. Does
>anyone know if they are, and if not, what do I need to adapt them to V's? I really don't want to go
>back to canties. Thanks in advance, Greg

Looks like they're just not. You can get a couple of those eccentric pulleys to put on your
v-brakes, though.

Jasper