XTR brake/shifter question

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Greg, Jun 20, 2003.

  1. Greg

    Greg Guest

    I've got a set of Shimano XTR ST-M910 shifters with the attached brake levers; I got a good deal on
    them and was so glad to get them that I neglected to check if they were V-brake compatible. Does
    anyone know if they are, and if not, what do I need to adapt them to V's? I really don't want to go
    back to canties. Thanks in advance, Greg

    Tags:

  2. On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:21:22 -0700, "Greg" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I've got a set of Shimano XTR ST-M910 shifters with the attached brake levers; I got a good deal on
    >them and was so glad to get them that I neglected to check if they were V-brake compatible. Does
    >anyone know if they are, and if not, what do I need to adapt them to V's? I really don't want to go
    >back to canties. Thanks in advance, Greg

    Looks like they're just not. You can get a couple of those eccentric pulleys to put on your
    v-brakes, though.

    Jasper