xtra cycle

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tj, May 21, 2003.

  1. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Has anyone used one? I saw a kid doing wheelies on one today. They look like the way to go to carry
    a load. How many kegs can one haul on one? I saw one at the FFTF loaded with one keg. What is the
    limit? I guess I will have to find out.

    TJ

    Tags:

  2. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

  3. Tj

    Tj Guest

    http://forums13.consumerreview.com/[email protected]@. efaa328

    > Jon Bond

    It was two Kegs! How about 4?

    TJ

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > > Has anyone used one? I saw a kid doing wheelies on one today. They
    > look
    > > > like the way to go to carry a load. How many kegs can one haul on one?
    > > > saw one at the FFTF loaded with one keg. What is the limit? I guess I
    > > will
    > > > have to find out.
    > > >
    > > > TJ
    > >
    > > Correction: TWO kegs at FFTF. 3/4 of the way down the page:
    > >

    > http://forums13.consumerreview.com/[email protected]@. efaa328
    > >
    > > Jon Bond
    > >

    > It was two Kegs! How about 4?
    >
    > TJ

    You're outta control!!!
    --
    Slacker

  5. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone used one? I saw a kid doing wheelies on one today. They look like the way to go to
    > carry a load. How many kegs can one haul on one? I saw one at the FFTF loaded with one keg. What
    > is the limit? I guess I
    will
    > have to find out.
    >
    > TJ

    Maybe you can add another Xtra cycle to the back... it'll be the 2X-tracycle. Would be kinda long
    though, might have trouble fitting it in the garage ;)

    Jon Bond