xtra cycle

Tj

Guest
Has anyone used one? I saw a kid doing wheelies on one today. They look like the way to go to carry
a load. How many kegs can one haul on one? I saw one at the FFTF loaded with one keg. What is the
limit? I guess I will have to find out.

TJ

http://forums13.consumerreview.com/[email protected]@. efaa328

> Jon Bond

It was two Kegs! How about 4?

TJ

> > > Has anyone used one? I saw a kid doing wheelies on one today. They
> look
> > > like the way to go to carry a load. How many kegs can one haul on one?
> > > saw one at the FFTF loaded with one keg. What is the limit? I guess I
> > will
> > > have to find out.
> > >
> > > TJ
> >
> > Correction: TWO kegs at FFTF. 3/4 of the way down the page:
> >

> http://forums13.consumerreview.com/[email protected]@. efaa328
> >
> > Jon Bond
> >

> It was two Kegs! How about 4?
>
> TJ

You're outta control!!!
--
Slacker

"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Has anyone used one? I saw a kid doing wheelies on one today. They look like the way to go to
> carry a load. How many kegs can one haul on one? I saw one at the FFTF loaded with one keg. What
> is the limit? I guess I
will
> have to find out.
>
> TJ

Maybe you can add another Xtra cycle to the back... it'll be the 2X-tracycle. Would be kinda long
though, might have trouble fitting it in the garage ;)

Jon Bond