Xylitol

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Margie, Feb 28, 2004.

  1. Julie Bove <[email protected]> wrote on Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:28:43 -0500:

    > "Alan Mackenzie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    >> Not me. What is Xylitol? How does one pronounce it?

    > Pronounced like the x is a z. Y is pronounced like a long "i".

    Right. To rhyme with "file it all in the spam bucket".

    --
    Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany) Email: [email protected]; to decode, wherever there is a repeated
    letter (like "aa"), remove half of them (leaving, say, "a").

  2. Grams

    Grams Guest

    Xylitol is a sugar sub and is really a life saver for some
    of us. It is used in a nasal spray which is used for both
    adults and children to stop nasal/sinus infections dead in
    their tracks. Using this has made some medications much
    easier to take. It is a good all around product. Grams