Yakima bike rack

The Davidsons

Guest
Basically is this the only way to haul hitch mounted bikes around? I mean there are other brands but
come on....

The Davidsons wrote:
> Basically is this the only way to haul hitch mounted bikes around? I mean there are other brands
> but come on....

What is it exactly you are trying to say...? Perhaps something like:

"what brand of hitch racks have people had good experiences with?"

I've got a Hollywood for a 2" receiver that I've been beating on for years.

ps

| The Davidsons wrote:
| > Basically is this the only way to haul hitch mounted bikes around? I mean there are other brands
| > but come on....
|
| What is it exactly you are trying to say...? Perhaps something like:
|
| "what brand of hitch racks have people had good experiences with?"
|
| I've got a Hollywood for a 2" receiver that I've been beating on for
years.

I sold gazillions of Gräber "Hitchhiker" racks. Simple, inexpensive, tough. IMHO you're paying for
the name with Yakima. (Roof racks are a whole other ballgame.)

---
http://intergalax.com

Release Date: 1/27/2003

The Davidsons wrote:

> Basically is this the only way to haul hitch mounted bikes around? I mean there are other brands
> but come on....

I have a cheap "Frontier" brand 2" rack that I bought from Performance on close out. It pretty much
sucks for everyday use, but for carrying 4 bikes on a long trip it works well enough. (I use a roof
rack for normal use.)