Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Yakima Racks' Skewers - help!

Started by Trigurl · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,633 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
13 August 2003
Last activity
13 August 2003
Original author
Trigurl
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,633
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just bought a Yakima Copperhead bike rack (fork mount) and the skewer diameter seems to be too large for my fork - only the thinner, threaded portion of the skewer fits. I have a Giant OCR1 with a carbon fiber fork. It's fit on all other racks I've tried, including Thule and Xport.

    I called the tech support and they suggested I take it back to where I bought it from and ask them, and that all Yakima skewers are a "standard" 9mm diameter.

    Has anyone else run into this problem? I really like the rack and want to use it (especially because I've already put it on my car. )

    Michelle

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.