Yard sale..tons to see

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Rob C, May 3, 2004.

  1. Rob C

    Rob C Guest

    I will just list it and I will be able to send photos to you of
    anything you might like to see.

    XTR RD-M950 rear derail Used with scratches but shifts and is true
    $40
    Dura Ace 9 speed 170mm crabnks set. Used with wear $50
    Campagnolo Chorus Cranks. New shape never ridden $80
    Ultegra 8 speed rear hub 126mm spacing $25
    Campagnolo Nuovo Record Hub. NOS $60
    Aerolites Pedals, great for that old retro bike $30 NOS
    Plus tons more..........Xt disk wheel sets, XTR V brake wheel set,

    Tags:

  2. Rob C

    Rob C Guest

    Dura Ace cranks have sold.