Yard sale..tons to see

Rob C

Guest
I will just list it and I will be able to send photos to you of
anything you might like to see.

XTR RD-M950 rear derail Used with scratches but shifts and is true
$40
Dura Ace 9 speed 170mm crabnks set. Used with wear $50
Campagnolo Chorus Cranks. New shape never ridden $80
Ultegra 8 speed rear hub 126mm spacing $25
Campagnolo Nuovo Record Hub. NOS $60
Aerolites Pedals, great for that old retro bike $30 NOS
Plus tons more..........Xt disk wheel sets, XTR V brake wheel set,

Dura Ace cranks have sold.
Nuovo record derail is on Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&category=58095&sspagename=STRK:MESSE:IT&rd=1