Yawn...



W

wafflycat

Guest
....slurp tea.. good grief

....it's still dark out there.. woken at 06.00 by the offspring, in plenty of
time to wake up, consume gallons of tea and get ready to take said offspring
off to the start of the Sunday club run...

Cheers, helen s
 
P

Pete Whelan

Guest
wafflycat wrote:
> ...slurp tea.. good grief
>
> ...it's still dark out there.. woken at 06.00 by the offspring, in
> plenty of time to wake up, consume gallons of tea and get ready to take
> said offspring off to the start of the Sunday club run...
>
> Cheers, helen s
>


if he's up this early, then he should be able to ride ut by himself.

--
..... it's not difficult, it's not exactly rocket salad
 
W

wafflycat

Guest
"Pete Whelan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> wafflycat wrote:
>> ...slurp tea.. good grief
>>
>> ...it's still dark out there.. woken at 06.00 by the offspring, in plenty
>> of time to wake up, consume gallons of tea and get ready to take said
>> offspring off to the start of the Sunday club run...
>>
>> Cheers, helen s
>>

>
> if he's up this early, then he should be able to ride ut by himself.
>


Yebbut, it's over 20 miles to the start... so I don't really mind taking him
there. But I may have an afternoon kip to catch up on lost sleep ;-)

Cheers, helen s
 
J

John B

Guest
Pete Whelan wrote:

> >
> > ...it's still dark out there.. woken at 06.00 by the offspring, in
> > plenty of time to wake up, consume gallons of tea and get ready to take
> > said offspring off to the start of the Sunday club run...

>
> if he's up this early, then he should be able to ride ut by himself.


I suspect this might not be by cycling :-(

Clearly a wimp ;-)

John B
 
W

wafflycat

Guest
"Pete Whelan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> wafflycat wrote:
>> ...slurp tea.. good grief
>>
>> ...it's still dark out there.. woken at 06.00 by the offspring, in plenty
>> of time to wake up, consume gallons of tea and get ready to take said
>> offspring off to the start of the Sunday club run...
>>
>> Cheers, helen s
>>

>
> if he's up this early, then he should be able to ride ut by himself.
>


Just got back. With all the rain yesterday, Nathan looks like he's been
riding the Paris-Roubaix. He is covered in mud from head to foot...

Cheers, helen s
 
D

Danny Colyer

Guest
wafflycat wrote:
> .. woken at 06.00 by the offspring,


Blimey, you'd have thought he was old enough to have grown out of that
by now.

--
Danny Colyer (my reply address is valid but checked infrequently)
<URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/>
Subscribe to PlusNet <URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/>
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine
 
W

wafflycat

Guest
"Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> wafflycat wrote:
>> .. woken at 06.00 by the offspring,

>
> Blimey, you'd have thought he was old enough to have grown out of that by
> now.
>
>

Pssht - they get worse and more expensive the older they get.

Cheers, helen s
 
A

Alan Holmes

Guest
"wafflycat" <w*a*ff£y£cat*@£btco*nn£ect.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> wafflycat wrote:
>>> .. woken at 06.00 by the offspring,

>>
>> Blimey, you'd have thought he was old enough to have grown out of that by
>> now.
>>
>>

> Pssht - they get worse and more expensive the older they get.


Never a truer word spoken in jest!

Mine are around 40 and they have just stopped being a burden!

Alan

>
> Cheers, helen s
>
 
T

Tony Raven

Guest
wafflycat wrote:
>
> "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> wafflycat wrote:
>>> .. woken at 06.00 by the offspring,

>>
>> Blimey, you'd have thought he was old enough to have grown out of that
>> by now.
>>
>>

> Pssht - they get worse and more expensive the older they get.
>


Expensive? Try two at once with no opportunity for hand me downs.
That's expensive!


--
Tony

"The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the
right."
- Lord Hailsham
 
P

Pete Whelan

Guest
Danny Colyer wrote:
> wafflycat wrote:
>
>> .. woken at 06.00 by the offspring,

>
>
> Blimey, you'd have thought he was old enough to have grown out of that
> by now.
>


what's he like when Santa is about to come?

--
..... it's not difficult, it's not exactly rocket salad
 
P

Pete Whelan

Guest
Tony Raven wrote:
> wafflycat wrote:
>
>>
>> "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>
>>> wafflycat wrote:
>>>
>>>> .. woken at 06.00 by the offspring,
>>>
>>>
>>> Blimey, you'd have thought he was old enough to have grown out of
>>> that by now.
>>>
>>>

>> Pssht - they get worse and more expensive the older they get.
>>

>
> Expensive? Try two at once with no opportunity for hand me downs.
> That's expensive!
>
>


it's really expensive when they grow 6" in leg length one year and have
bikes for most disciplines of cycling - 7 new frames

--
..... it's not difficult, it's not exactly rocket salad
 
W

wafflycat

Guest
"Pete Whelan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Danny Colyer wrote:
>> wafflycat wrote:
>>
>>> .. woken at 06.00 by the offspring,

>>
>>
>> Blimey, you'd have thought he was old enough to have grown out of that by
>> now.
>>

>
> what's he like when Santa is about to come?
>


"Can I have a P3 carbon, please?"

Sez it all, really...

Cheers, helen s
 
A

Ambrose Nankivell

Guest
wafflycat wrote:
> "Pete Whelan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> wafflycat wrote:
>>> ...slurp tea.. good grief
>>>
>>> ...it's still dark out there.. woken at 06.00 by the offspring, in
>>> plenty of time to wake up, consume gallons of tea and get ready to
>>> take said offspring off to the start of the Sunday club run...
>>>
>>> Cheers, helen s
>>>

>>
>> if he's up this early, then he should be able to ride ut by himself.
>>

>
> Yebbut, it's over 20 miles to the start... so I don't really mind
> taking him there. But I may have an afternoon kip to catch up on lost
> sleep ;-)


Nice warmup for him, surely.
--
Ambrose
 
A

Ambrose Nankivell

Guest
Pete Whelan wrote:
> Tony Raven wrote:
>> wafflycat wrote:
>>> "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote
>>>> wafflycat wrote:
>>>>> .. woken at 06.00 by the offspring,
>>>>
>>>> Blimey, you'd have thought he was old enough to have grown out of
>>>> that by now.
>>>>
>>> Pssht - they get worse and more expensive the older they get.
>>>

>> Expensive? Try two at once with no opportunity for hand me downs.
>> That's expensive!
>>

> it's really expensive when they grow 6" in leg length one year and
> have bikes for most disciplines of cycling - 7 new frames


Can you be my daddy, please.

--
Ambrose
 
P

Pete Whelan

Guest
Ambrose Nankivell wrote:
> Pete Whelan wrote:
>
>> Tony Raven wrote:
>>
>>> wafflycat wrote:
>>>
>>>> "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote
>>>>
>>>>> wafflycat wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> .. woken at 06.00 by the offspring,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Blimey, you'd have thought he was old enough to have grown out of
>>>>> that by now.
>>>>
>>>> Pssht - they get worse and more expensive the older they get.
>>>>
>>> Expensive? Try two at once with no opportunity for hand me downs.
>>> That's expensive!
>>>

>> it's really expensive when they grow 6" in leg length one year and
>> have bikes for most disciplines of cycling - 7 new frames

>
>
> Can you be my daddy, please.
>


only if you keep all the bikes in the family clean and shiny

(34+ at the last count)

--
..... it's not difficult, it's not exactly rocket salad
 
T

Tim Hall

Guest
On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 12:54:12 +0000, Danny Colyer
<[email protected]> wrote:

>wafflycat wrote:
>> .. woken at 06.00 by the offspring,

>
>Blimey, you'd have thought he was old enough to have grown out of that
>by now.



Bitty.



Tim
 
W

wafflycat

Guest
"Tim Hall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 12:54:12 +0000, Danny Colyer
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>wafflycat wrote:
>>> .. woken at 06.00 by the offspring,

>>
>>Blimey, you'd have thought he was old enough to have grown out of that
>>by now.

>
>
> Bitty.
>
>
>
> Tim


Oh most definitely *not*

Cheers, helen s