yeah i own 3

Dear Your Royal Highness Ron, God of All Usenet, Chief of Newsgroup
Police:

Au contraire, Kind Sir:

I humbly beg your pardon and forgiveness.

I promise to try to do better in the future, but alas; I fear I will
never be worthy of shining your boots.

Please try to understand that we mortals can never aspire to be You, O
Great Exalted One.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading these miserable
words. They were obviously not worth your valuable time.

Your servant forever,

- Hannibal Lecter, MD

RonSonic wrote:
> On 28 Sep 2006 16:14:38 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> (snip)
>
> Would an example of an inane comment be something like "yeah, I own 3" without
> any threading, quoting or clue as to what sort of things those three might be?
>
> Ron

Hey Tom,

Thanks for clearing that up. I am gettin slopy in my old age. I usta B
prety gud, but I tink I am losin it. I cant evin spel animor.

BTW, u aint pedantic, whatever that means. You are just 100% correct.

PS: Thanks for not being Ron.

- J

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > My BF [Bike Friday] is a working bike. I use it for basic transportation everywhere.
> > It is made in Oregon by Americans. Designed by Americans. I have had
> > generally good experiences when I have needed to contact BF, because
> > they all speak English, and most if not all employees are
> > college-educated. And they are genuinely concerned about building and
> > supporting quality products. BF is an American success story, by
> > anyone's standards....

> To be pedantic, Bike Friday® is a registered trademark of Green Gear
> Cycling Inc., so there is no "Bike Friday" company.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Here, not there.

On 30 Sep 2006 04:40:11 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Dear Your Royal Highness Ron, God of All Usenet, Chief of Newsgroup
>Police:
>
>Au contraire, Kind Sir:
>
>I humbly beg your pardon and forgiveness.
>
>I promise to try to do better in the future, but alas; I fear I will
>never be worthy of shining your boots.
>
>Please try to understand that we mortals can never aspire to be You, O
>Great Exalted One.
>
>I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading these miserable
>words. They were obviously not worth your valuable time.
>
>Your servant forever,
>
>- Hannibal Lecter, MD

Probably told by Mommy countless times after a each huge achievement
such as eating a single green bean at dinner: "Good job....!!!!"

>RonSonic wrote:
>> On 28 Sep 2006 16:14:38 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> (snip)
>>
>> Would an example of an inane comment be something like "yeah, I own 3" without
>> any threading, quoting or clue as to what sort of things those three might be?
>>
>> Ron

On 30 Sep 2006 04:40:11 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dear Your Royal Highness Ron, God of All Usenet, Chief of Newsgroup
>Police:
>
>Au contraire, Kind Sir:
>
>I humbly beg your pardon and forgiveness.
>
>I promise to try to do better in the future, but alas; I fear I will
>never be worthy of shining your boots.
>
>Please try to understand that we mortals can never aspire to be You, O
>Great Exalted One.
>
>I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading these miserable
>words. They were obviously not worth your valuable time.
>
>Your servant forever,
>
>- Hannibal Lecter, MD

If I were a netcop type I'd give you **** for top posting.

Next time try humor.

Ron

>RonSonic wrote:
>> On 28 Sep 2006 16:14:38 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> (snip)
>>
>> Would an example of an inane comment be something like "yeah, I own 3" without
>> any threading, quoting or clue as to what sort of things those three might be?
>>
>> Ron

Dearest Sir:

You are so wonderful, you *must* know that everyone loves U beyond
measure.

If we could just clone U, the world would be Heaven!

Your liegeman,

RonSonic wrote:
> On 30 Sep 2006 04:40:11 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> (snip)
>
> If I were a netcop type I'd give you **** for top posting.
>
> Next time try humor.
>
> Ron

On 1 Oct 2006 01:59:37 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Dearest Sir:
>
>You are so wonderful, you *must* know that everyone loves U beyond
>measure.
>
>If we could just clone U, the world would be Heaven!
>
>Your liegeman,

Bollyn = Dork-O-Rama

>RonSonic wrote:
>> On 30 Sep 2006 04:40:11 -0700, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> (snip)
>>
>> If I were a netcop type I'd give you **** for top posting.
>>
>> Next time try humor.
>>
>> Ron

OK, R:

Your initial consultation is SO over;

I gotta bill you for any additional time.

Whut partadat dint U unerstan???

DUH!

[email protected] wrote:
> Dearest Sir:
>
> You are so wonderful, you *must* know that everyone loves U beyond
> measure.
>
> If we could just clone U, the world would be Heaven!

Who's this U? Sounds like a great guy.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 09:44:11 -0700, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>> Dearest Sir:
>>
>> You are so wonderful, you *must* know that everyone loves U beyond
>> measure.
>>
>> If we could just clone U, the world would be Heaven!
>>

>Who's this U? Sounds like a great guy.

It's me, of course.

Ron