Yeah South Africa gave us Robbie Hunter, but they also gave us Yolandi....

danfoz

Apr 12, 2011
0.jpg

This video makes me feel uneasy, in a good way. More Yolandi coming your way...

0.jpg

OK...where's the real Volnix and what have you done with him?

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB

OK...where's the real Volnix and what have you done with him?
Oh I'm here...
big-smile.png

I have distinguished two main categories in this "phenomenon":

0.jpg

The "Normal":

0.jpg

0.jpg

0.jpg

and the... "Real"..........
sour.png

Here is a representantive example, might be good to hear whilst shifting with that Ultegra groupset. (Sorry its not "Vevo", Poser!
tongue.png
)
0.jpg

There should be a special warning label on those... They might have an "effect" on the more "impressionable".
big-smile.png

0.jpg

I think I need something to... digest all that now:...
big-smile.png

0.jpg

Oh and btw... "♫I fink you freaky and I like you a lot♫ - ♫I fink you freaky and I like you a lot♫ - ♫I fink you freaky and I like you a lot♫"
big-smile.png

0.jpg

Oh ****, I thought I locked the door behind me on the way out.

I don't know what I've just watched...and that's a GOOD thing!

AT least we know Volnix is free...although he's seems to have transmitted some weird brain-eating disease to Dan!

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
I don't know what I've just watched...and that's a GOOD thing!

AT least we know Volnix is free...although he's seems to have transmitted some weird brain-eating disease to Dan!
big-smile.png
I am free-ky and I like me a lot... (Cant stop listening to it...)
big-smile.png

Imagination was always a good thing (especially for inventing stuff)... Unless you were a christian in those Roman dungeons...
sour.png

0.jpg

Yolandi, so whack and I love her for it. Maybe I got a soft spot for blond Afrikaner girls with crazy haircuts. Or maybe it's cause I grew up in a neighborhood like she did. This is actually a pretty well put together film, and it brought back some memories, as kids we all used to run around barefoot. Enjoy...

0.jpg

Thx, but I would rather take Robbie Hunter, or Daryl Impey. No idea what the heck went wrong there......

Originally Posted by WillemJM
Thx, but I would rather take Robbie Hunter, or Daryl Impey. No idea what the heck went wrong there......
Thanks for pointing out Daryl Impey, I had no idea about this guy. I am a fan and watch some pro cycling on TV but not the hardcore fan who knows all the rider profiles and team rosters.

Originally Posted by Volnix
I'm going to Amsterdam... Arriba!!!
big-smile.png
Doesn't one now need to be a citizen to partake in the festivities that the coffee shops offer? Unless of course you're going for the tulips and windmills, or the other. Bon voyage.

Originally Posted by danfoz

Doesn't one now need to be a citizen to partake in the festivities that the coffee shops offer? Unless of course you're going for the tulips and windmills, or the other. Bon voyage.
I am not really going to Amsterdam... I was quoting the songs lyrics...
big-smile.png

Wish I did go to Holland though for a few days again though. I love Holland but not that crazy about Amsterdam... I prefer the smaller cities and the only part of Amsterdam I like is the outer areas away from the train station which is kinda junky and -soon to be mugged- stoned tourist zombie apocalypse...

But no... You dont have to be a citizen. Plus its not a "Midnight Express"-movie kinda thing there like it is here where I live (which instead of reducing drug use results in having whole parks crawling with zombie junkies mugging everyone they see and stealing a whole lot of bikes too and citizens getting high on every prescription medicine available but not touching the "evil cannabis" because they are gonna be seeing dragons and jump of a boat whilst singing Marilyn Manson... (you get the picture I hope) ). But hey... nasty minded masses love to hate stuff! The people are much friendlier and socialized there then it is here and actually they dont go to the coffeeshops that much as the tourists from substance oppressed high illegally substance producing countries as mine as far as I heard.

Its a really nice place actually... But the food in the supermarkets is the classic North Europe "we wanna have everything and the best so we are selling seaweed with peanuts and olive oil in small recycleable plastic containers next to the counters for lunchbreak convinience". I bet they have some good cheeses... But I wasnt crazy about the vegetables which seemed a bit too untasty and standardized. Its pretty clean at least...

Best places I been were Kinderdyke (a huge windmill park) but the windmills are now decomissioned and replaced by an electric pump.Harlem is really nice but the city hall has some very creepy paintings inside. Dortreich is the oldest city in the country and its probably one of the most beautiful I been too...

Just in case you retards need reminding...

Yolandi is as hot as they come.

Yolandi tells it like it is.

Yolandi like me is 100% South African.

And Yolandi accepts those who aren't accepted elsewhere.

0.jpg