Year of bike .

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by -, Jan 17, 2006.

  1. Guest

    This is my 3rd try for a friend .
    The Bike Trek Anlope 800 Mtn Bike.
    Color lime green metalflake kindof and white lettering.
    Has Trek on tires and seat.
    Is a fully ridge MTn bike .
    No sus fork.
    Numbers on bottom of crank are .
    T2LE42702 BT 0415
    Thanks to all.
    Just looking for Info on bike .
    Of any type.

    --
    J/O TrailBlazer At Large!!

    Tags:

  2. Ted Bennett

    Ted Bennett Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > This is my 3rd try for a friend .
    > The Bike Trek Anlope 800 Mtn Bike.
    > Color lime green metalflake kindof and white lettering.
    > Has Trek on tires and seat.
    > Is a fully ridge MTn bike .
    > No sus fork.
    > Numbers on bottom of crank are .
    > T2LE42702 BT 0415
    > Thanks to all.
    > Just looking for Info on bike .
    > Of any type.

    This is our third try to answer you, Nameless One.

    The serial numbers would allow Trek to identify the time and place of
    manufacture, if they would give you that information. They can be
    reached at trekbikes.com.

    If you are looking for pictures of the bike, look at
    http://www.vintage-trek.com/images/trek/91/1991TrekCatalog.pdf
    which also has some specifications.

    The Antelope is no longer sold by Trek, but it went for around $400.

    Does that help?

    --
    Ted Bennett

  3. Guest

    Thanks to all .And the name Is Jamie.I will try Trek .

    --
    J/O TrailBlazer At Large!!