Yearly cost of Pool Supplies?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Sean, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. Sean

    Sean Guest

    I'm looking at a house in New England with a 25 x 50 inground pool.

    Can anyone give me a ballpark estimate of what it will cost me for
    pool supplies in a given year. Cost to open the pool for season,
    ongoing maintenance and close the pool for the winter.

    I'm hoping to do the work myself but would like to know what I can
    expect to pay for the chemicals/supplies.

    Thanks
    Sean

    Tags:

  2. Dolphin Boy

    Dolphin Boy Guest

    Yards?
    Metres?
    Feet?

    "Sean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I'm looking at a house in New England with a 25 x 50 inground pool.
    >
    > Can anyone give me a ballpark estimate of what it will cost me for
    > pool supplies in a given year. Cost to open the pool for season,
    > ongoing maintenance and close the pool for the winter.
    >
    > I'm hoping to do the work myself but would like to know what I can
    > expect to pay for the chemicals/supplies.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Sean

  3. Sean

    Sean Guest

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:40:18 GMT, "Dolphin Boy"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yards?
    >Metres?
    >Feet?