Yellow Line Violation = Doping

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronaldo Jeremia, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Doping is illegal. It gives you an unfair advantage over people who follow the rules. It is also
    hazardous to your health, and even has the potential to do harm to the sport of cycling. However, if
    you do it, there is a pretty good chance you can get away with it. Sometimes, though, innocent
    people are wrongly accused and have to pay for others' mistakes.

    Violating the yellow line rule is illegal. It gives you an unfair advantage over people who follow
    the rules. It is also hazardous to your health, and even has the potential to do harm to the sport
    of cycling. However, if you do it, there is a pretty good chance you can get away with it.
    Sometimes, though, innocent people are wrongly accused and have to pay for others' mistakes.

    Yellow line violation = Doping...

    -RJ, just says no.

    Tags:

  2. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    >From: ro[email protected]

    >Violating the yellow line rule is illegal. It gives you an unfair advantage over people who follow
    >the rules. It is also hazardous to your health, and even has the potential to do harm to the sport
    >of cycling. However, if you do it, there is a pretty good chance you can get away with it.
    >Sometimes, though, innocent people are wrongly accused and have to pay for others' mistakes.
    >
    >Yellow line violation = Doping...
    >
    >-RJ, just says no.

    The point was made earlier that we need more motor officials. Having ridden for the last two years
    as a volunteer I can see so much more, be more places, and prod racers back over the line. I am
    waiting for an officials clinic to make it official. As a volunteer, AFAIK, no one has been DQed in
    races I worked. A motor can really work the hazardous areas hard. We can spin around in a lane and
    ride a motorcycle. Come help.

    Bill C.