Yellow Line Violation = Doping

Ronaldo Jeremia

Guest
Doping is illegal. It gives you an unfair advantage over people who follow the rules. It is also
hazardous to your health, and even has the potential to do harm to the sport of cycling. However, if
you do it, there is a pretty good chance you can get away with it. Sometimes, though, innocent
people are wrongly accused and have to pay for others' mistakes.

Violating the yellow line rule is illegal. It gives you an unfair advantage over people who follow
the rules. It is also hazardous to your health, and even has the potential to do harm to the sport
of cycling. However, if you do it, there is a pretty good chance you can get away with it.
Sometimes, though, innocent people are wrongly accused and have to pay for others' mistakes.

Yellow line violation = Doping...

-RJ, just says no.

>From: [email protected]

>Violating the yellow line rule is illegal. It gives you an unfair advantage over people who follow
>the rules. It is also hazardous to your health, and even has the potential to do harm to the sport
>of cycling. However, if you do it, there is a pretty good chance you can get away with it.
>Sometimes, though, innocent people are wrongly accused and have to pay for others' mistakes.
>
>Yellow line violation = Doping...
>
>-RJ, just says no.

The point was made earlier that we need more motor officials. Having ridden for the last two years
as a volunteer I can see so much more, be more places, and prod racers back over the line. I am
waiting for an officials clinic to make it official. As a volunteer, AFAIK, no one has been DQed in
races I worked. A motor can really work the hazardous areas hard. We can spin around in a lane and
ride a motorcycle. Come help.

Bill C.